Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collapse of the European union

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Collapse of the European union  Empty
PostSubject: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:11 pm

so i have been reading in the news that Scotland is about to tell England to go fuck off and restart the Kingdom Scotland, another interesting story is the collapse of the European Union based off of what i know and what i have read the european union collapsing means that the end of the world is in the near future (being from now till 2040) i think it will start up a mediterranian union ( former Roman Empire ) and an eastern Union (Former Nazi Germany ) as Germany is already about to go out on its own and become its own kingdomship or whatever they called it there are alot of countries that are in debt and poor without money the EU cannot last much longer in its current state
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 pm

End of the fucked up world yes and start of the new world. It's a good thing. Sometimes the only way to fix the problem is to crush everything and start a new thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 pm

With full acknowledgement of what happened in the past.

In fact, if we were all spiritually enlightened, we wouldn't need any sort of systems to control us. Or maybe we do but much more sophisticated form or it wont work
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Its true Scotland are discussing whether to break away from Great Britain. They are going to have a referendum. Scotalnd would still be a part of the EU even if they do get independence. I like Scotland and I don't how much difference independence would make. They have oil and they also use the GBP Pound so they're not exactly going to collapse. They'll be bigger than some other European nations for sure.

The fall of the European Union will not be anything soon. Angela Merkel has all of Europe quivering in their boots like some big scary German head mistress at an orphanage. Quite simply no country can afford to leave, those who try will crash and just strengthen those remaining countries.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 pm

well scotland would be unaffected by the EU collapsing they used to own all of GB before it became england scotland would be able to live off of oil sales and tourism ALONE besides all of the alcohol brewerys they have, im still pretty certian the EU will be collapsing within our lifetime probably in the next decade or 2 i do know germany is also threatening to breakaway and reinstate the FRANK the Euro just cant thrive how its currently set up its too flawed nothing to back it much like the american dollar back 100 years ago we had the gold standard for example 10 $ could fill up your car and buy you food for 3 weeks minimum not knowing how to budget money, in nowdays 10$ only gets your car a quarter tank of gas and 100 $ buys food for a week our collapse is just inevitible the leaders of canada US and mexico are discussing making an american union with no national borders and making an amero
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:24 pm

So long as the Vatican is standing Europe will remain.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse of the European union    Collapse of the European union  Empty

Back to top Go down

Collapse of the European union

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Conspiracy Discussion-