Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am the one (Kinda Mad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

I am the one (Kinda Mad) Empty
PostSubject: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 am

I'm going to get this out. I am probably the most psychic person in the world. i am the one who is the all seeing eye on the dollar bill. The fact is, is there is future seeing. I have experienced da ja vu, many times. It's soo funny because Jew and criminals rule the world. The fact is, is because of me and who I am, a Scott. Scott that created scotland and came to u.s. and my relative Winfield Scott was a general in the revolutionary war. The Scottish people invented most of the modern world. There is a book on it as well. Anyway, it's because of me. When you see my eye on the top of the pyramid it just means I am at the top of the world, really. You know why I am mad though, because no body in life considers me to be the all seeing eye and I do not live like I am at the top. I am quite broke. I hope to get somewhere with music, but I probably won't. I am soo fucking mad, this world should be mine. I psychicly had everyone including myself sent mcdonalds coupons one day, when mcdonalds never sends coupons and even when they did i never got them in my house. I've done things secretly that would blow your mind and i am the one who is the all seeing eye. I think maybe some people could be affraid of my psychic and fact that i am the all seeing eye, but it's OK.. i think. Also i think people are probably affraid of the future seeing psychic-ism especially when it comes to thing's like 2032-nibiru, ect. I think it's bs though, that a lot of psychic's predicted my life before i was born and made art and stuff about me. It's makes me extremely mad, especially when all their future seeing of me has effected my life now. It has given me psychosis and I am un employed and have not been to college yet. I can't drive a car or am good at playing gutiar, when i should be. I want to get revenge on all of them. They have no right to have done those thing's and seeing into the future only ruins it. I've been told a few thing's psychic-ly by like aliens or something, that i have a chance at being rich or something. Since I am on the dollar bill and am owed a lot. I've done a lot of work with god and shit on helping people and the world. I deserve it. Plus they ruined my life or i would have gotten rich by myself. I don't it probably won't happen, but if it does that would be great. lol
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:58 am

please excuse me while i try to understand what the fuck i just read
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:32 am

What... did I just read???
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 am

Come on guys. If you don't understand you should ask questions, you can always learn something from everybody.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 am

New Psychic wrote:
What... did I just read???

Agree mate...
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Ok All seeing eye. Tell me where the heck is my phone.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Yummyhen wrote:
Ok All seeing eye. Tell me where the heck is my phone.

call for 911
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 am

I believe your phone like my slippers i got for christmas and photos and other clothing was taken by either ghosts or aliens, but probably aliens. I've been seeing a lot of ufos lately. They purposely fly over my house at night and then sometimes thing's go missing as well. Also, could be ghosts though. Could also be aliens telling ghosts to take thing's from us and bring somewhere. That is the one that i believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the one (Kinda Mad)   I am the one (Kinda Mad) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am the one (Kinda Mad)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1