Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien Races

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:29 am

When you consider the size of the universe as well as the age of the universe, there must be countless other alien civilizations out there, a whole host of separate alien species. We know from close encounters with the fourth kind and from psychic communications.

How many different Alien races can we name?

The obvious ones are the Greys:

Alien Races Grey_Alien2

This the 'alien' that is most in the public consciousness. They are often described as hairless, skinny bodied, enormous headed, almond eyed, big brained, grey skinned alien with no nose, ears or genitals.

Around half of all reported alien encounters are with 'greys'. This the species that allegedly crash landed on Earth at Roswell. A number of publications contained statements from individuals who claimed to have seen the U.S. military handling a number of unusually proportioned, bald, child-sized beings.

Alien Races Autopsy

What other extraterrestrial races can we name?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 am

Alien Races Alien-32

Hitler in cahoots with the greys? Laughing
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 pm

there are over 2,500 different races, to name a few there is the zeta reticuli the annunaki the tall whites the maitre who are VERY violent and there are many more but i just cant think of them
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Mars people (dont know how to spell the world race name), mars was green and somthing happend and they came to earth.

Hebrews they came from another world but never really expanded on where they came from
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:25 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
there are over 2,500  different races, to name a few there is the zeta reticuli  the annunaki the tall whites the maitre who are VERY violent and there are many more but i just cant think of them

I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I believe that Zeta Reticuli is the planet the greys come from, one of the other names they are known by is 'the Zetans'.

I've never heard of the maitre before so I shall be checking them out!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Alien Races XbypouN

The head of a Maitre found by some I assume (rather racistly perhaps) Mexicans.

From what I can gather on the Internet the Maitre are not a nice race either, they have a habit of conquering planets and enslaving their peoples. They are described as an insectoid race of Parasites, who unlike the greys appear to have both sets of genitals? (I wonder who is cataloging alien genitals?)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Tacman wrote:
Mars people (dont know how to spell the world race name), mars was green and somthing happend and they came to earth.

Hebrews they came from another world but never really expanded on where they came from

I've not heard about a Hebrew Alien race. That's interesting.

And the people who live on Mars are known as Martians.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:56 pm

[/quote] I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I believe that Zeta Reticuli is the planet the greys come from, one of the other names they are known by is 'the Zetans'.
[/quote]
absolutley not, the zetans are a very nice racethe greys are kind of chaotic neutral but the zetans and the pleyadians established the order of the 5 races of which the zetans not apart of,the order protects the earth from the more "darker" if you will. races
please watch this video it is 2 hours long but DEFFINATLYWorth it it talks about the ARB book of alien races and was made by the soviets i believe. VERY interesting find. i think mark should make a stick for alien races that are discovered and add a little fact about them for educational purposes
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Tacman wrote:

I've not heard about a Hebrew Alien race. That's interesting.

And the people who live on Mars are known as Martians.

Yeah the Hebrews settled here but i got this from spirit science
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Oh no, people kill all the alien on the earth...

Alien Races G1387692090549096789
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 pm

humans have unlimited resources such as water wind sun and earth energy yet we still use fossil fuels, heh no wonder aliens wont talk to us
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 am

WOW, that was a good video, nowforever. Too bad the rest of the races are not in the video. I really enjoyed that and also found it kinda fun. I need to buy a camera because I have had some alien vistors come to my house at night and show me their ships and give me small aerial shows. HAHA. I can communicate with some of them, I have a kinda of telepathic communication thing. I am not sure if it is good or bad though. Probably bad, but oh well. It was interesting to the race with the big black thing's on their foreheads, the ones that created the 5 races thing. I believe that the black thing's on their foreheads are like penal glands, obviously. They are probably the most psychic, probably why they said the 1 race thing. LOL. Good stuff. I will try to buy a camera and see if i can get some home videos of ships. Would be really cool. HAHA
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:31 am

What race of aliens come to you bro?
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 am

Not entirely sure, i believe a zetan or grey ship came one day and was posted in front of my house low to the ground above the trees across the road, probably where only i could see from the front of my house. The ship was sitting still flashing their white light on and off on and off. It came from something that was going in my head about a dangerous alien coming to our planet and turning everyone into zombies. They were trying to tell me to stop thinking about him or it or whatever. Trying to warn me of thinking about it or something. They call my 'tremblini michobvi (something), in my head. Since i enjoy joking so much and create so much funny shit and creative shit, its what they do with me. Tremblini -comes the fact of my astrology, im 'feared and respected', its like tremble + italian sounding for comical purposes. Plus there is more to trembli, but it is hard to understand what they are saying most the time. Then Michobvi, which is my favorite part, its simply my name michael and obvious put together. They told me it means like now that i spoke to aliens telepathicaly and now that they consider me like an alien since i am soo different from everyone else and i've figured out soo much about the universe and what it is and such, ect. I just consider my self to be just michael obviosuly. I think it also comes from a while ago when i was saying a shit ton of things psychicly and saying a bunch of factual info that can be considered pretty big things, they asked me who i am or something, im just like mike obviously. Idk i can't quite remember all the many times i've spoken with them. Usually when i come in for tele-time i make the whole telepathic experience with me a random comedy routine. It's insane what i've created. What is sad to me though is only aliens can see it and understand it. LOL. Also, some aliens celebrate my b-days that are 5, because everytime the year ends with 5 my age ends with 5 and i have number 5's in my numerology and i have a 5 pointed star in my astrology, in red. Anyway, it's quite fun sometimes. Usually my telepathic comedy routines revolves around random as shit i do infront of my mirror that i project into the minds of certain aliens that are around earth and shit. It's fun, i think. HAHA I like dance and sing and make up random rhymes off the top of my head, its all quite humorous. Now that my mirror has broke though, again.. they have not been coming around because i have not done my random tele time comedy get down in front of the mirror. I have also become kind of depressed since the breaking of my mirror, it also marks the 5 mirror i have broke. I don't if all the mirrors are adding into bad luck or not, i hope not. Yeah but when the grey or zetan alien came with his flashing lights, he won the contest for the scariest ufo encounter outside my house, because he acted like me, tremblini michobvi's biggest fear, the alien that turns people into zombies. It was humorous, plus quite scary.. but what would it have been without that. It was like going though a haunted house as a child again. It was scary and i wanted out but at the end of the day it was just for fun and games and no one was hurt. At first a ship that was red appeared outside my house and scared the shit out of me. oh yeah it seems like some ships fly over my house like at leastonce a week. Their ships make a certain sounds, its like a jet plane but you can tell its not and they move much slower as well. They call them 'reaper' ships. I believe its reptilian ships, but i could be wrong. Who knows. Yeah the ship with the flashing lights acted just as the ship in my imagination would or whatever, with the constant beeping sound and the flashing lights. Just right out of my imagination, fuck yes! Who knows though if there is actually an alien like that though, there could be. Plus with temblini its like tremlinious, like cause of my scitzo shit and my paranoia, its means trembling in fear while completely oblivious to the fact that i am OK. Also, i was disappointment that they left out all the main races from the video, only 58 or 250 and all the main-est races were left out, including the felines and the certain reptilians that are cool or whatever. Oh and the ones from avylon, the ones that are like us or whatever. Supposedly a feline,(the bird looking aliens, the ones that were in the beginning of that video.. but were not shown as a race) one of them is the one called "the re-creator of the universe" who created the universal game of polarity integration or whatever. I learned all this shit psychically from very friendly and helpful aliens, I think they are pleyadians or whatever or from avylon. IDK. House of Avylon or House of Aln. http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/galacticfederation.html the felines created the reptilians supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:45 am

Alien Races Rep1

Quote :
Human beings were created (that is, invented)
via genetic experiments that were conducted by
reptilian aliens. These reptilian aliens, also known
as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptilians," still rule the
Earth to this day.

In fact, the Reptilians have indoctrinated you so
thoroughly that you are probably too weak-minded to
even fathom that they exist. Via religion, science, and
other forms of indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the
Reptilians have steered you (and the rest of humanity)
in the exact opposite direction of the truth, to the point
where the concept of an alien master/creator is
considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:11 am

we might be aliens in our past life in the same dimension . or we are living on another planet or other dimension at the same time. multiple demional being?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 pm

EssaLove wrote:
we might be aliens in our past life in the same dimension . or we are living on another planet or other dimension at the same time. multiple demional being?

Now that is interesting. I've never heard of anyone say they were an alien in a past life.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 am

The aliens interacting with us now are different from the ones in the past. From what I know there quite a few alien races; there is a race of very human-like aliens that have a lot in common with humans and they are very peaceful, and there are the Greys who are very aggressive. Those are the types of aliens we are encountering in modern day, from what I know. Then there are the reptilians and annunaki that humans encountered in the past. All of the ancient alien races, even Jesus (who wasn't an alien as far as I know), said that they would return, so whenever they do that should be an exciting time for the inhabitants of Earth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 am

I think I saw this post on some other topic about projectile arachnid aliens here on Earth disguised as people that are here to kill reptilians, and that the projectiles were evil. There was also a website link, as well. The post said that people with double numbers 11, 22, and 33 were projectiles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Double numbers of what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 6:42 pm

I thought we are the aliens.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:35 am

they are aliens to us as we are aliens to them >.>
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:48 am

nowforever13 wrote:
they are aliens to us as we are aliens to them >.>

But I think that we are rejected here, because we kill eachother, destroy this planet and everything that keeps us alive, for money, greed, corporations etc.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Haddock wrote:

But I think that we are rejected here, because we kill eachother, destroy this planet and everything that keeps us alive, for money, greed, corporations etc.

That goes for everything that exists, as for sentient beings it is often caused by natural instincts, like the dichotomy of a leader and a follower or someone who dominates and one that submits.

It is this dichotomies that creates the dynamics of how the world works, E.T. or not, yin yang kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUfKS3n31A&list=PLOTW7Yrt3K_sQSDQYvVOMHsM4xde1I6aM&feature=share
I shocked when I see this, and I also read the same things on the book of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Races   Alien Races Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Races

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next