Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Teen Spell Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Teen Spell Book Empty
PostSubject: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:40 pm

I acquired a spell book with a few interesting magick spells in. It called "The Teen Spell Book" and is written by Jamie Wood. The introduction is very good and it talks about Wicca, what it is and it history and things like that. Very interesting. In fact the first half of the book is about the tools of wicca and how to do spell casting and things.

The books is specifically aimed at teens and the spells reflect this. Things like "The get less homework spell" and the "Get invited to the party spell" LOL.

There are some more interesting ones though like Love spells, Intuition spells, spells for seeing the future. So I think we may have to give a couple of them a go, especially if they are going to help boost our psychic abilities!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:43 pm

I've seen a Pagan friend of mine on youtube with this book and she highly recommends me to buy it! I need access to a credit card as soon as possible Sad
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

They will increase your abilities. They also happen in a strange way. Like, when you forgot about the spell...snap! It happens. And it will look really strange until you realize that your spell is actually in effect. How do parapsychologists and paranormal investigators describe the phenomenon of witchcraft I'm questioning myself(and you). I can't figure out how to give it a logic explanation. It really sounds impossible to explain spells.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 pm

I hope it'z good.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:17 pm

It is. Very. I can feel it and heard it via the ratings of other witches on youtube Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
tparker1
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker1

PostSubject: Re: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Sounds like an interesting book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teen Spell Book   The Teen Spell Book Empty

Back to top Go down

The Teen Spell Book

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1