Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke Empty
PostSubject: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 am

The title says it. This is the ability to psychically manipulate smoke. I know there are some people interested in this kinesis, so you can discuss all you want about it in this thread. I'm recently training this kinesis and telekinesis. It can be really easy depending on your mindset. The hardest thing of this kinesis in my opinion is to create and breath out smoke. It has a link to pyrokinesis.
A basic way to start this kinesis is to control the movements of the smoke or make the smoke bigger. You can also use the smoke absorbing method from the psi.wikia.com You absorb smoke and turn it into psi energy.
Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke Typhokinesis
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 am

i have this ability, when i do Pyro i can sometimes make smoke come out of my finger
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 am

Awesome Smile!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:59 am

im a natural smoke machine XD should i learn to manipulate this? or nah? cuz idk how to do it
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:01 am

Would still be good if you do. I prefer to control any ability I discover.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 am

If you guys like this ability then you should totally check out the video game "infamous: second son". His first power is smoke, he trhows it and becomes smoke too.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:40 am

I trained this ability in the morning and I accidentally inhaled the smoke. I hated that. But I guess it means that I just have to work more on that one lol
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Well... why don't use aerokinesis and control the smoke? XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 pm

That would just ruin the smoke for me. And I was indoor and my aerokinesis isn't always strong indoor. But I want to control this kinesis specifically Razz. Aerokinesis became way too easy.
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 pm

true
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Interesting. I might have a crack at this.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke   Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke Empty

Back to top Go down

Typhokinesis, the ability to manipulate smoke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1