Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Higher self telepathy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

Higher self telepathy Empty
PostSubject: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 am

I was wondering if anyone ever experienced having a telepathic conversation with the higher self of other people.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:28 am

Communicating with the higher self is simply listening to your intuition or psychic awareness. Communicating with someone else over distance without the use of the 5 senses is what I call telepathy. With telepathy I'm very sure that distance doesn't matter. If you lost a girlfriend whom you really loved you will/could stay connected to her spiritually. That is something that cannot be separated. I've done both. What you said at first about talking with your higher self could also mean communicating with the universe and beings from outer space or off of this dimension. This is what we call channeling.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:39 am

Hey Nazir! thanks for the answer,
i was wondering; i experienced with friends that i would listen to them talking to me, and me responding to them, but they wouldn't be aware of this process, even though the connectivity was high and they would answer; it was funny because i would ask something and sometimes they literally talked back to me and didn't notice they were answering me while randomly speaking. i know this, because afterwards i asked them why would they answer, and they told me they were just having another conversation with themselves, thinking something out loud, or that they casually said some things as reflexes. To me it seemed as if the higher selves were interacting, because it was accompanied by a high emotional aura as well as wise and short answers.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Im still to work with telepathy but yes, ive experienced this sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 am

How would you describe your experience?
I believe when we make the right connection with the (inner+outer) world, we are able to have a conversation with reality itself. And that as this happens we can ask questions, which would be answered by any means (inner&outer) with perfect timing and highly emotional responses
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 pm

You are your higher self.

You are an auditory person aren't you. I can sense that.

I always say when you ask yourself "what is the right thing to do" that you will automatically give yourself the right answer. Then any attempt to try to make things easier for yourself takes you further from the right thing.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Hm. I don't think you are completely your higher self. Hear me out. So my friend was channelling my higher self recently. My higher self told me he is my past present and future lives. He told me he knows what I will do and won't do, but before I could ask a question about what I would do about this one topic; he told me too much knowledge could kill me.

Your higher self is said to be a part of you before you are reincarnated in the 3D world. Your higher self is said to exist on a higher vibrational consciousness, for example 4D or 5D.

That's all I have to say for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higher self telepathy   Higher self telepathy Empty

Back to top Go down

Higher self telepathy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1