Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gun Control

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should People be allowed Guns
Yes
Gun Control I_vote_lcap50%Gun Control I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
No
Gun Control I_vote_lcap25%Gun Control I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Don't Know
Gun Control I_vote_lcap15%Gun Control I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Don't Care
Gun Control I_vote_lcap10%Gun Control I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 pm

I know that in America its a hot topic, whether civilians should be allowed to carry a gun. Some people say they have a right to defend themselves, a right to fight back against oppression. They talk about the constitution and all that jazz.

Here in England, in fact all of Europe (i think), the answer is a simple "No". Guns are bad.

Some of you guys come from countries where I have no idea what the policie son guns are, Argentina and Egypt to name but two.

Anyway I wanted to know what you guys think? What is your opinion? Should people be allowed to own and carry guns?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm

imagine how GTA appear in the real world... people walking with a nuclear missles on the street... That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Obviously yes. Physically weak people have the right to protect themselves. Gangsters/police will always find a way to have some kinda power over public. It is important for physically weak people to have an easy access to stuffs like guns.
If it was legal in Australia or if I had a 3D printer, I would've got them for sure. But now I found telekinesis, I want to have my own true power rather than relying on physical means. Bye bye Desert Eagle and Colt Python.
PS In NSW where I live, pepper spray is illegal. I mean what the fuck???
PS2 In Victoria, even knives are illegal. I mean why don't we make the whole city UFC where no weapons are allowed except girls and boys are to fight 90kg male adults with their bare hands? And eventually get raped, tortured and killed.
I'd say 22 caliber rubber bullets are the minimum for these physically weak people. Rubber bullets can break the bones - but not hard enough to kill if not hit badly.
I would have one myself until I master telekinesis. Stupid laws, stupid people.
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:10 pm

PS3 it is not government's job to protect people from crime. It is family's. Governmemts and laws are there to "aid" family not take over what individuals should be doing themselves. The same goes for insurance companies but that's another story.
~('w')~
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Heck yes! You should just be wise on when to use it. It's not allowed here though. But I have many swords and staffs here at home.
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Heck yes! You should just be wise on when to use it. It's not allowed here though. But I have many swords and staffs here at home.

Very Happy What kind of swords do you have at home? I'm guessing longsword, claymore or other western swords? Very Happy Or perhaps the sword types that are not popularised by Hollywood movies? lol

When I was young, I liked Rapier a lot but I ended up with Japanese swords (Katana and Wakizashi) which I love very much  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 am

Fencing swords.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:49 am

Haha yes, I have an epee(sport one), klewang and an rapier. And I LOVE rapiers!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 am

guns arent bad only the people that use them i guess mark read my mind because i am thinking about making a youtube video on it
here in MURICA' people say guns kill people right? well if that is the case then forks and spoons make people fat knives stab people pencils and pens fail tests and cars wreck themselves
>.> <.< V.V this world scares me in all its stupidity guns cant kill people unless mark makes all the guns in the world float up in the air and kill a person im pretty sure thats not possible conclusion? remove weapons bans and up the security needed to get a weapon back ground checks if your a felon convicted of a henous crime like slaughter or murder or armed robbery or something of the sorts then you shouldnt be allowed a weapon but whos to say that gangs wont just go in and steal a gun or get them off the black market ? laws dont work criminals arent going to obey the law like oh that law says i cant get a gun? ohhkayyy that guy isnt getting murdered with a gun ill just stab him
my vote is yes people should be allowed guns but the punishment for heinous crimes of murder rape, man slaughter or whatever should automatically be punished by death not hey here is 3 hots and a cot along with free tv a workout room and outside time thats basically living free everything we have except for computers playstations and cell phones the justice system is fucked up these days used to in old times if you stole something you got your fingers chopped off and if you murdered someone you got hanged or put on a torture rack no 3 hot meals no work out room no free education no tv and no bunk room
today a man can smoke pot and get 20 years in prison
but a cop who killed a man at a routine traffic stop just out of cold blood gets 1 year probation and suspended WITH pay
if i could id move to mars
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 am

in UK prisons you get playstations. Its not right.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:12 am

Smile!! Don't play with me... Haha that's cool, but it's still prison.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:52 am

In Arg. Prisons you get raped.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:10 am

gustanak wrote:
In Arg. Prisons you get raped.

That's how prisons should be.

I don't think that anyone should be allowed guns btw, seems like I'm alone in this view.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 am

"hey you just tortured this man and his girlfreind for 24 hours straight the acts of violence include , tieing up the boyfreind and girlfreind and then pinning open the eyes of the boyfreind and making him watch 5-7 guys rape and torture his girlfreind and then murder her and then rape the boyfriend analy and torture him and then murder him you are being sentenced to 10 years in prison with the posibility of parol you will have tv playstation a huge workout room a library full of books a bed more comfortable then most people in the poor class have and you will also have 3 hot meals which is more then 30% of americans can afford and it will all be free"
Instead it should read you are being sentenced to death by torture you will be tortured on the stretch rack until unconcious from pain and then you will have a razor taken over your skin peeling each layer of skin off of your body while and then lemon juice will be applied to the the body after each layer is gone until dead
the case in quotations actually happened here in my hometown 5 masked men kidnapped a man and his girlfreind after he stole there car and proceeded to rape and torture them for 24 hours they got life it was completly wrong only one of the purps got death by lethal injection the rest got life with parole but hell you just go to sleep in that case, shannon and christian newsom where slowly tortured for 24 hours they never just went to sleep -_- fuckin justice system
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:40 am

Seems like NF and I agree on something very important. But just death. We don't have to downgrade ourselves and torture anyone no matter how evil they were. Would you torture dogs because they ate a toddler slowly limb by limb? It is very unfortunate there are animals walking out there only following their animal senses (or their demonic spirits if they have one) but we should just end their lives sharp and quick. This is also to prevent a false accusation which does occur with different types of animals.

Only if these victims had a gun, even with rubber bullets, they would've prevented such tragedies. Even better would be a strong psychic power for everyone so no one fucks with anyone. This however has been conspired for thousands of years - eg high priests keeping their spiritual power from the pubic etc. Well fuck them, time's nearly up.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 pm

I disagree with the death penalty. I feel that it is hypocritical to say "killing is wrong, kill the killers" that just doesn't wash with me. There is a difference between justice and vengeance.

And... I know if I killed somebody I would want a second chance.
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I disagree with the death penalty. I feel that it is hypocritical to say "killing is wrong, kill the killers" that just doesn't wash with me. There is a difference between justice and vengeance.

And... I know if I killed somebody I would want a second chance.

Ooh, I agree they are hypocrites to say 'killing is wrong, kill the killers'. So I never say killing is wrong. I say killing is necessary to put down the animals that seriously harm humans. And some humans have continuously proven to be such animals so  Twisted Evil 

As for the second chance, only good people deserve it - self-defence, manslaughter are free to go but not torture and intentional killing.

In the end, those thugs or elites will never learn. But for intelligent and moral fellows like you and me and many spiritually enlightened people here, yes we sure can learn even if we make mistakes - history tells us some people can stay good until their death whilst others will stay evil (or just too stupid to realise their wrong doings) forever no matter what.

I sense that you have a weak spot for most people, but that's either from your overconfidence (feeling like being above other humans, which I can totally 'understand' given your superb psychic abilities) OR too much faith in humanity. Either way, just beware it can hurt you or let innocent people get hurt.

My weak spot is only available for those who can actually learn.

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:17 pm

i feel the do unto others as you would have done unto yourself i follow that law sometimes it can be a good thing sometimes bad i believe that if you kill a man out of cold blood because he stole your french fry sure you might need to be killed yourself i mean that man couldve been hungry but too shy to ask or whatever the cause
but sure killing is bad in all cases but if you do it out of fear of losing your life or maybe to help some guy on the street you dont know would that make it okay ?
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:39 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i feel the do unto others as you would have done unto yourself i follow that law sometimes it can be a good thing sometimes bad i believe that if you kill a man out of cold blood because he stole your french fry sure you might need to be killed yourself i mean that man couldve been hungry but too shy to ask or whatever the cause
but sure killing is bad in all cases but if you do it out of fear of losing your life or maybe to help some guy on the street you dont know would that make it okay ?

You said yourself they deserve what they do to others.

Killing can be justified when necessary. Why would anyone with logic and right mind kill a person for trivial stuffs like stealing french fries. I would just beat the shit out of him and ask him why he stole my fucking fries. If not killing those sinners/animals, then are you gonna let these rapists keep raping and torturers keep torturing? OR most likely try to keep them in a jail or keep monitoring them? Good luck with that. And torture is worse than death in many cases.

Death is nothing but giving an eternal rest on one's body and mind. Torture on the other hand is not acceptable in all cases.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:59 pm

the horrible thing is, that was an actual case man killed over a french fry i don't think killing in self defense should because you where more then likely minding your own beez wax when the purp approached you but if some douche decided he wanted to kidnap me and my Girlfriend in my own car then proceed to torture me after he raped and killed my girlfreind and made me watch it all sure they deserve it every last piece of what they done to those they killed but who am i to be the judge of there death? not my place XD
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:13 pm

what do you mean not your place. everyone has the right to self-defence or revenge as long as it is to the right extent. And people just have to use their brain when they do that - so don't go over kill their family members etc. the french fries case is obviously coming from a no-brain douche.

Use your logic, then there's always the most objective punishment you can think of - usually death without torture for those serious offenders, and strong warning or appropriate fine for those stealing french fries. Things are always grey and yet there are always things that are black and white.

I wouldn't volunteer myself to become a judge to every single one of these animals but I would certainly if they commit crimes right in front of my eyes, as it is one's responsibility for other humans in trouble. Like I said many times, animals with low IQ and bad spirit should rather die and reborn as a good mind/spirit or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 am

R94A21 wrote:

I sense that you have a weak spot for most people, but that's either from your overconfidence (feeling like being above other humans, which I can totally 'understand' given your superb psychic abilities) OR too much faith in humanity. Either way, just beware it can hurt you or let innocent people get hurt.

I hear this a lot, that my faith in humanity is misguided. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
R94A21 wrote:

I hear this a lot, that my faith in humanity is misguided. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.

You reminded me of Vash the Stampede, the angelic legendary gunfighter:

lol I watched the series when I was young along with Hellsing and Gungrave  Cool . Still pretty good and absolutely better than Dragonball lol geek 

The guy is too much. He thinks he is invincible and tries to make every single enemy he meets alive. After all, angels don't understand humans.

Last edited by R94A21 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered another one. Cowboy bebop is also pretty cool especially the fighting scenes. It will change your mind on gun control Mark lol :P)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm

First time I've ever been compared to Vash the Stampede. Its a compliment I like though!
Back to top Go down

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
First time I've ever been compared to Vash the Stampede. Its a compliment I like though!

Just your moral principle. Not killing = Vash

Your character stays as Loki Razz kidding

Actually I'm quite like Vash except I'm cooler ~( 'w')~ whee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gun Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control   Gun Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Control

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next