Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scientists grow beef in a lab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

scientists grow beef in a lab Empty
PostSubject: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 am

Have you seen this? Scientists served up the worlds first test tube burger yesterday. It was made using cow stem cells at a cost of £200,000.

What do effect do you think this new technology could have?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:17 am

I heard about that years ago, something similar...but it seems so unethical, I for one wouldn't buy that seeing as it'd most likely be more expensive than regular meat + i'm trying to eat less meat because it's unhealthy, sure it has it's benefits like gaining weight or muscle mass, but in the long run you're inherently screwing yourself over.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

I don't think I could live without meat.

I think that its a great idea. It would mean that we no longer have to kill animals in order to get food, we could just grow it in a lab.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Well, you'd still be killing an animal to get that meat from the lab. You'd be killing the meat... because the meat is alive...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:13 am

scientists grow beef in a lab Frankenburger

I'm not sure if meat is technically alive. I mean a virus is an organism but isn't technically alive.

Would a Hindu be allowed to eat a lab grown beef burger?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:38 am

its a GMO genetically modified organism, not safe to eat at all. If you where to extract that meat or however they remove meat from a cow that was not given steroids or growth hormones that would be the healthiest thing to eat
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 am

we are even planning selling artificial eggs now…which is purely not from hen~~~O.O
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Did I ever tell you guys about the quantum egg?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:22 pm

O.o nope…. would like to know if you introduce that to us..
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:34 pm

food that doesn't have viruses in it that's a plus and for the mars one program
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scientists grow beef in a lab   scientists grow beef in a lab Empty

Back to top Go down

scientists grow beef in a lab

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1