Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your aura mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

What's your aura mean? Empty
PostSubject: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 am

Try to see your hands aura and see what it mean...

RED AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation.The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.

Muddied red: Anger (repelling)

Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.

Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature

Orange Red: Confidence, creative power

In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions.The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;

Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.

YELLOW AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.

Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.

Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.

Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social

Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person

Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative

Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism

Turquoise: Relates to the immune system.Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLU AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication;truthful; intuitive

Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

INDIGO AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland.Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

VIOLET AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system.The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self.Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR MEANING: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR MEANING: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.

Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing

Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

GOLD AURA COLOR MEANING: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR MEANING: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it.Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

WHITE AURA COLOR MEANING: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura.Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon

EARTH AURA COLORS: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

RAINBOWS: Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a starperson (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth)

PASTELS: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY: Blocking energies. Guardedness.

Ps: mine is orange... I'm not drug taker, I'm just tired, because I'm still sick and having extreme headache...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 am

Most people has a green aura.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:31 am

nice thread i love it

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:49 am

i see light pink and yellow or(gold)on my right hand
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 am

I keep seeing cyan colour, i dont know if its mine
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 am

At first i got black, many black. But i am not sure that was actuall my aura because then i got emerald green realy clear, and they apearred in really different ways. At some times around the black there were many colors. And for seconds there was a dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 pm

I've used the method in the video above a few times, but I don't know if it's legit, it could just be the negative color. Anyway, today, I had a black sack on my table and I had my hand in front of it and all of the sudden I see a lovely Green color, I'd say it was about this color. Anyway, that had to have been my aura because it came instantly, I didn't have to make my eyes of negative. When I would make my eyes go negative, I saw a lovely cyan, and light green mixed together, and it would appear like light coming from my hand. I think that was a fake aura. Today, the green came instantly, and was more like a bubble surrounding my hand, the bubble was quite large actually, I can't remember where it ended.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

whrn I did it I saw blue and orange
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Cyan
Is my favorite color since young till now ! But I never see it on myself only light blue
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 pm

I think some people see green color because that's just chi/psi energy
Try to relax and see what's real color is!

Ps: actually I love light green color very much, but it doesn't appear on my aura
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Mine is white in color
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 am

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread! Great topic superbabilon.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:25 pm

hi guys. To see aura i used a quite similar technique : put your hand with fingers open over a white piece of paper, on your chi table, stare and concentrate without blinking for about 12 seconds (the longer the better) between two fingers, the quickly remove your hand while keeping on staring at at the point where you were looking before, and you should see the mark of your hand resting where it was : That's your aura's printed over the piece of paper

First time i did it, i was really surprised, because the colour which stays is very very intense : for me it's white, and the white of the Aura is much much more intense and white than the white piece of paper i used to put my hand on
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:57 am

cyril pouant wrote:
hi guys. To see aura i used a quite similar technique : put your hand with fingers open over a white piece of paper, on your chi table, stare and concentrate without blinking for about 12 seconds (the longer the better) between two fingers, the quickly remove your hand while keeping on staring at at the point where you were looking before, and you should see the mark of your hand resting where it was : That's your aura's printed over the piece of paper

First time i did it, i was really surprised, because the colour which stays is very very intense : for me it's white, and the white of the Aura is much much more intense and white than the white piece of paper i used to put my hand on

It's eye fuzzy! not aura! lol
Aura alway surround your body!
Back to top Go down
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 am

superbabilon wrote:
cyril pouant wrote:

It's eye fuzzy! not aura! lol
Aura alway surround your body!

Am not certain of it, as the shape and the way it looks is identical as when using the method you show in your video. but maybe am i wrong
Back to top Go down
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:45 am

actualy, if I may, I believe it would make sense if the Aura could, for a short while, be deposited over an object. Such a translation of Aura on an material object could explain in a way the HOW of TK. TK could then be explained as communication via Aura, creating a link between the object and yourself as being able to "send" your aura to the object, and as such, when the connection is made and the linkage established, your spirit orders flew threw the aura up to the object.

Is so, when you leave your hand over a piece of paper for a little while, a little of your aura may rest over the paper for a very short time after removing your hand and you may then have this short period left to watch the Aura on the paper

that's just maybe a simple thought

Last edited by cyril pouant on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 am

It could be your aura. Do you guys know about kirlian photography?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 am

Yes. Where can I get a software for it though?! I've heard of people who have to be paid to get your aura picture.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Can you guys direct your eyes DIRECTLY to the aura? You know, like not having to use the perispheric sight. I can, but i have to do it the other way first. Today i got not only light emerald green but a light blue too. If i am correct, they both relate to some feelings, in both the "love" is included. I like that!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Yes, after practice it just became natural for me. Nice work my friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 pm

It came natural for me too! But i never practice to see the aura, that is what impressed me a lot.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Sounds like you're natural clairvoyant then Smile! I'm natural clairaudient. I still love clairvoyance(which include aura-reading) though because clairaudient can get quite disturbing and frighting even if it's just your guardian angel.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Yeah i would shit bricks sometimes. Like two weeks ago i was studying and i saw that there was a person behind me who moved his head to see me. This person was completely white. And i though i might be a natural clair..feeling thing ,i dont remember its name. Maybe i am part of both i mean i dont know i am a really changing person.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

You mean clairsentence? You strike me more of a natural clairvoyant since you SEE things more often Smile.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Yes i meant that. And maybe you are right. I should pay more attention to realize which one is my natural one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your aura mean?   What's your aura mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your aura mean?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next