Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Well no, 2D is visual perception, but 1D cannot be seen, and cannot physically exist, so, I agree with you that 2D exists as a visual perception, but I disagree that 1D can exist as a visual perception.

Oh ok. no thickness of line, you are implying. Then 1D exists only as a constituent of 2D. 2D exists as a constituent of 3D and a visual perception. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 am

Okay, makes sense, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm

So back to this, the guy who wrote this paper concluded the same hypothesis at the end.
http://www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:17 am

too much info man im sorry just too much
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:41 pm

That is a lot of info to remember. How long of practice and how much energy would I need to get this powerful in telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Learned something new today. Thanks a lot man this thread was so interesting that i read it all.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:26 am

TkPoku wrote:
Learned something new today. Thanks a lot man this thread was so interesting that i read it all.
You got a Tetsuo Shima picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
GalUnDrux
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
GalUnDrux

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 am

Im loving the ideas in this thread!
i do wish to add some knowledge to the mix, if i may?

In terms of Dimension and energy, we often assume that the 3D world we live in is made up of 2D and that of 1D structures... true if an object existed in the 2D world, it would have lenght and width but not depth. it would be an atom thin (for imagination purposes) but in reality, it depends on conciousness as to how many dimensions you are aware of..
i.e. a single cell has no concept of us, becuase he exists soley on a 1D plane, all be it in a 3D world but due to his limited awareness and perceptions, all he sees is 1D..
going up from here, a 2D lifeform is what we would consider an amoeba, a collection of multiple, single celled oganisms working together for a common goal....
next up from here we have 3D life, plants, animals and us... we know this level so i wont go into it..
next from that we have the 4D entities, spirit as we call it... now this has been severly misunderstood in the past...
we are spirit.
we are 4th Dimensional entities jumping into a 3D world in order to learn, grow and experience what it is to co-create. there is alot more going on between the 3D and 4D realms than can simply be explained here and now but in terms of the "sucking of energy" from different dimensions - this is a process of spirit - our conciousness/awareness.
as the Kybalion says, the universe is mental. all is mental, this is how we are able to affect matter by thought, which is energy...

i hope this has helped bring some understanding to the table, sorry for jumps in grammer (at work and had to switch between windows when boss came in Smile )
Namaste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction   How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Build Up Energy in You: Ultimate Deduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2