Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Precognition/Intuition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Precognition/Intuition Empty
PostSubject: First Precognition/Intuition   First Precognition/Intuition EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:58 pm

I think I just experienced my first precognition/intuition.

There are silverfishes living in the bathroom and I never thought about whether they also live in the kitchen despite the obviously comparable humidity. I was just about to start cooking but I suddenly and mindlessly wondered if there are any silverfishes living in the kitchen as well, and about 3-5 seconds later, I saw one of them crawling on the curtain. ! ! ! Very Happy

Hopefully in near future, I will get winning lottery numbers coz I really need them.  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

First Precognition/Intuition Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Precognition/Intuition   First Precognition/Intuition EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm

R94A21 wrote:
I think I just experienced my first precognition/intuition.

There are silverfishes living in the bathroom and I never thought about whether they also live in the kitchen despite the obviously comparable humidity. I was just about to start cooking but I suddenly and mindlessly wondered if there are any silverfishes living in the kitchen as well, and about 3-5 seconds later, I saw one of them crawling on the curtain. ! ! ! Very Happy

Thats a great example of precognition in daily life. Its usually in a period of 3-5 seconds. Have you seen Dean Radin's experiments on this precognition phenomena?

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

First Precognition/Intuition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1