Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boost biomagnetism?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

boost biomagnetism? Empty
PostSubject: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:40 pm

the past 2 days i feel like light objects are easily pulled to me sometimes just by standing beside it or a little touch. heres some vid on it, look at how the straw attracts on my fingers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:41 am

sorry don't think it's "biomagnetism" because it's a straw unless the straw got that static charge or something. I mean you know it better than me, you are a geologist!!  Surprised 

I think it's just a "constant" pulling energy. Wink
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 am

yea could be a electrostatic, but the problem is, it occurs on a tin foil with similar behaviour. I might be charged xD

I was wondering if its relates to the "electro"magnetic field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 pm

magnetism is always electron-involved, without electrons, magnetism doesn't exist.

Again, I think it's just a "constant" pulling effect, meaning your subconscious mind is constantly using Aether (aka Chi and other numerous names; the invisible [in 3D] energy that exists in 4D or higher) to pull objects to your body. My body also is constantly pulling particles from the air creating more wind than without involvement of Aether. The objects you pulled constantly were tin foil and straw, they are not subject to magnetic field. Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 am

fiz192 wrote:
the past 2 days i feel like light objects are easily pulled to me sometimes just by standing beside it or a little touch. heres some vid on it, look at how the straw attracts on my fingers

And I thought by bio magnetism you meant some sort of magnokinesis. But ok. You're talking about bio electromagnetism.

What I think is bio magnetism.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:47 am

yea, I always thought both bio-magnetism and bio electromagnetism are the same thing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:49 am

Yeah, when bio electromagnetism(aka telekinesis) you will feel this static electricity. I feel it most effective when doing psychokinesis or doing QiGong.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:37 am

yea, when I was testing out the straw the sensation was strong, I feel like Im was emtting energy through out my third eye and entire arms. Things (light stuff) just shakes when I focus on them.

after the boost energy I had, I feel like it gets easier to perform telekinesis on my ping pong ball.

I use 2 hands here, as my right hands somehow act as a sensor if my energy send(via left hand) to the object are strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:20 am

The straw is most likely static, but could be a combination of static and TK. If you are going to practice on a straw, do it from a distance so no static fools you. The rolling of the ping pong ball wasn't static though. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 am

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 pm

What happens when you're fully charged of energy when doing aerokinesis. It can almost go out of control. But it's not a bad thing. I mostly feel energetic at night, and it's midnight here. Actually scared me when it fell. I was hoping someone would wake up but luckily, everyone's deep asleep.

And again, awesome videos fiz192 Smile!
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:13 pm

WOW! you sure you cant levitate it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm really sure, lol. It's aerokinesis.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:15 pm

That's the best video I've seen of aerokinesis
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:37 am

Thanks mate Smile. But know that you can move objects easier with aerokinesis. So give it a try Smile!
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 am

I bet theres an invisible tornado right there. Impressive Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:43 am

That gives me a brilliant idea and video suggestion! I should make a wind tornado. A small one will do but I'll try to expend it Smile.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:55 am

Nazir how did you do that aerokinesis?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:55 am

Do you need an open window?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:58 am

My windows were open. And I visualized the wind rising and coming through the window and hit the can. May not sound very informative but try it. And it WILL work especially outside. What I did is rising the wind, but the only difference is that I had to direct that strong wind through the window(I visualize every element as color molecules) and with my psi energy hitting the object.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 am

OH GOD A SPIDER!  affraid 

Your barely moving your hand, how is that aerokinesis?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boost biomagnetism?   boost biomagnetism? Empty

Back to top Go down

boost biomagnetism?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1