Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Clue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

psychic - Psychic Clue Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:08 am

Hello guys. I want to ask you guys for help this time. This is going to be a work of a psychic detective. So be sure that you trained your ESP for this. There has been a political assassination here in Curacao since the 5th of May this year. Yet the police are unable to be clear about the assassin and who paid the assassin. The politician was having a drink at bar near a beach. He had a phone call from a friend of his asking where he is. After he told him, a few minutes later a black car came shot him and left. I'm going to put as many photos as possible so that it can be clear enough. I don't want to put his name but use your abilities to help me find as many details as possible on the killer. Retrocognition would be the best ability on the case.
psychic - Psychic Clue Helmin.wiels.politicus.curacao
psychic - Psychic Clue Media_xll_1702238
psychic - Psychic Clue Wielsrip534
If you can't deal or see someone's death, it's ok. I'm not forcing you Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Man with black hair. Female driver. All I got from now.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:17 pm

i got white man brown hair sun glasses dressed in some sort of black outfit maybe a tux traveled North
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 pm

You're very correct. And I got it too. Did you get the black car? The murderers had a black suv.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:21 pm

It's like a video tape(retrocognition/postcognition).
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:23 pm

yes  the female also had sun glasses either black or brown hair hard to distinguish!  other man in the car had a mask on black with some moustache fuzz poking from his mouth area they traveled 10-20 ( i may be off the miles i got in between there so i said 10-20) miles north i want to say they are residing in a house or hideout thats not clear i seconds guessed it
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Man you could go on a tv-show or something, awesome Smile!! You actually have so many details that matched mine and police researches! One of them had a mask. And the amateur who was stupid enough to make a video after the politician's death to warn the island on youtube wore a black mask as well:
As for the man with moustache, I think it's 'Pretu'. Nickname of a suspect with the meaning 'Black' in papiamento. I know you would not understand the video link but it was a warning about an evil idea this guy had about doing something bad on 30 of may. Which is also a day which the city of Otrobanda(in Curacao) was on fire in the late 60's.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 pm

i can swear to my promise land i did not know about this video what i got was purely Instantaneous as soon as i seen the picture of the man above it just came to me and hit me like a box of rocks
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Haha, trust your sixth sense Razz. I know right?! Sometimes I deny the stupid or awkward things I get and then suddenly, bam! Knocks me straight in the head. That's a tricky part of our abilities.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:49 pm

i was always taught to go with the 1st thing that your mind tells you i guess it works XD
i would go back for a name but you guys close to the equator have weird complicated names
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Write it down, it's normal for me Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Is it Rodriguez?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:24 pm

rodriguez, smith and i cant seem to get a name for the 3rd its right there but it wont come out lol
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:26 pm

White man, black hair with sunglasses, wearing a black suit.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:27 pm

P.S. I didn't just get that from you guys's messages.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:47 am

Nice work NF. Well done.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:20 am

wow, how do you guys do this?? :O simply amazing to a newbie like me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clue   psychic - Psychic Clue Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Clue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1