Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my uncle was a Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

my uncle was a Warlock Empty
PostSubject: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:08 am

i was just on the phone with my uncle talking about our heritage and i had discovered i had an uncle who was a "warlock" my great grandfather had an uncle who live during the 1800's and when he was a young boy he would go over there just to watch my uncle perform his feats he apperently was so powerful he could make spoons and forks "walk" on a table and when he would get mad at his wife or something every door in the home would open and slam  when he went to bed  his wife would get up and shut the doors and then soon after they would start again and she would say jack if you dont stop this nonsense ill stop it for you and he would grumble and go on to bed
it wasnt called witch craft then my uncle said but it is now
its interesting what you discover about your ancestors
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:17 am

nowforever13 wrote:
i was just on the phone with my uncle talking about our heritage and i had discovered i had an uncle who was a "warlock" my great grandfather had an uncle who live during the 1800's and when he was a young boy he would go over there just to watch my uncle perform his feats he apperently was so powerful he could make spoons and forks "walk" on a table and when he would get mad at his wife or something every door in the home would open and slam  when he went to bed  his wife would get up and shut the doors and then soon after they would start again and she would say jack if you dont stop this nonsense ill stop it for you and he would grumble and go on to bed
it wasnt called witch craft then my uncle said but it is now
its interesting what you discover about your ancestors

What law did he broke of his witchcraft rule?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:20 am

i dont follow what your saying lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:27 am

you said he's a warlock. A warlock is someone who practice witchcraft but not in a group(not anymore). He had been kicked out by certain reasons. So, what rule did he break? I would say the most important one is to bring no harm to anyone.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 am

im not sure if he actually practiced witchcraft BUT i do think that he was a psychic ( i guess i couldve mentioned that) but anyway i guess he had really great control over his abilities and even if he was part of a coven im not sure what coven or why he was kicked out ill ask my uncle the next time i talk to him but it is really cool and it inspires me even more to do great in my practicing
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:03 am

I can certainly imagine. I have most of my abilities passed on by my grandfather. He's intuitive and researched the paranormal and psychic phenomena as much as I do. He even have my talents(drawing). Only thing is he studied these things at the age of near 30 while I'm studying these things really young. He even has a book on parapsychology which is hidden(because my mother and others doesn't want me to find it). This post just made me remember of it, so I'm going to find it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:22 am

ah lol find it and share the info Razz my family im living with now some of them play it as witch craft and satan worship XD its funny im going to work on making forks and spoons walk !
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:40 am

I'm certainly getting the Christian feeling to your family, lol. That's the way 'true' Christians thinks: you worship or do something against their God, it's the work of satan. Even got people sending me private messages on youtube such as these, which gets really annoying. But I know your a Christian but the TRUE and correct ones, open minded. That's why I respect your opinions Smile. I grew up Christian too though lol
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:06 am

i dont align my self with any certian religion i see it as if why would a supreme being align himself with a human created thing plus i know what is sin and what isnt XD i know these things arent thats why i do it i guess back then that part of my family accepted it but then they stopped doing it and forgot what it was all about my father doesnt condone them he is an asshole about it and often questions my logic because he will sit and read all about something and then when you say the 1st wrong thing about a subject he will slam the door in your face with facts XD my step mother believes in these things and so does my mom she took a psychology course in college and my coursin is a psychic and can move spoons also i dont know why only one particular generation condones it as devil worship lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:19 am

That sounds great of your cousin Smile! And you have more then 1 family member interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my uncle was a Warlock   my uncle was a Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

my uncle was a Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1