Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my mindfucks..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 pm

from a master of the far east:

Man can't express a word outside its sphere of influence,

because with every thought and with every word

he creates the field in which he works.

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:11 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 am

Thought is, of course, the most potent of any radiations, because it has control (!) over the vibratory field of electricity and radio. In fact, both the vibratory field of electricity and of radio will impinge and reflect from the vibratory field of thought always (!).
Radio follows a track in the atmosphere regardless of a conductor. It follows a true track or trend. It operates through the ether.
But thought in this sense does not “travel” for thought is omnipresent. It is already there no matter to what point you refer.
It is the impingement of thought upon the electrons that causes thought to appear to move.
Mind is the motivating element, thought moving concurrently with mind and in striking upon the electrons produces all movement in the plane of manifest substances.

on this note:

I fall deeper and deeper the further I go,
Kisses sent from heaven above,
They get sweeter and sweeter the more that I know
(Madonna)
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 pm

time for some jesus stuff:

When Jesus said, "Be healthy!" He spoke to the part of the people, which it is already and always was, and breathed this truth in appearance. It is health that was forgotten but never disappeared and it was just awakened and brought to the front.
Also in this case nothing was healed, replaced or added on. It is the revelation of the truth about the real state that can never be destroyed, but is always stored in its original form, present in the soul.

Damn ! I've forgotten the truth about a tooth. nevertheless..

I find hope in the darkest of days,
And focus in the brightest.
I do not judge the universe.
(Dalai Lama)
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:43 pm

"There is only one source, one consciousness and one principle of all things." When we go into the center of any fact - the origin of their source, we see always pure white light.
The first cosmic ray, born of the source of all beginnings, is a pure pranic light wave. Here is the basic principle of energetics, emerged from the primary intelligence. For this cosmic ray can be found 9 subdivisions and all are clearly pranic at the beginning.
Creation itself is a splitting and confluence of energies and influences from the creation and returning to its origin.

The high masters and enlightened recommend to go only to the highest, to the source of all life - the primary intelligence. Everything else is just complicated and makes for distractions.

my mindfucks.. Cabala%20Tree_of_Life_Medieval
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 am

I love that trilogy !

Neo: I thought it wasn't real
Morpheus: Your mind makes it real
Neo: If you're killed in the matrix, you die here?
Morpheus: The body cannot live without the mind

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

Morpheus: How did I beat you?
Neo: You... you're too fast.
Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Agent Smith: Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

Morpheus: You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

Trinity: What's he doing?
Morpheus: He's beginning to believe.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 pm

sth. to meditate about:

black vs. white

we perceive black as colorless because it absorbs all the photons of light and emits nothing.

white is perceived as bright, as it receives information of light and emits again. Also white contains all of the color spectrum.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 am

So true !

"Words are not important, but the idea behind them gives them their psychic force and power."

Swami Panchadasi (W.W. Atkinson)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my mindfucks.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mindfucks..   my mindfucks.. Empty

Back to top Go down

my mindfucks..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-