Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wormholes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:03 pm

What is a wormhole?
It's a hypothetical tunnel through space-time that unlike a black hole, has two openings instead of one. Kip Thorne committed a couple chapters to them in his book "Black holes and time warps". Most likely they would collapse instantly if created, so maintaining them would require the existence of something speculatively called "exotic mater". Unlike normal matter, it would have negative mass and therefore negative gravity. This would prevent a singularity from forming and also allow the geometry of space-time to be manipulated based on the arrangement of matter and exotic matter. The amount of energy needed for this, however, would probably exceed anything our sun could produce in its lifetime. Hypothetically, however, you could connect two points in space-time using this, allowing someone to travel through both time and space. This is the only theory I knew that time-travel may be possible. But it's hard to get in the wormhole. Only the speed of light can make it out.
Wormholes  Worm_hole
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Time travel has been proven to exist. Except it's only been forward in time, because backwards would create a paradox. I don't know to much about the theory of wormholes, because there isn't much to know about it :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:21 pm

you cant travel forwards in time as it hasnt been written yet but backwards time is possible BUT you wouldnt be able to touch anything noteven a peice of grass if you kill a blade of grass 100mi yrs ago saddam hussein could be the united states dictator or japan and germany wouldve won the war
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 am

Time travel to the future is possible, and has been done already, in space. alien 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Of course time travel to the future is possible, we are all travelling forwards in time right now. They key is to increase the speed of the flow of time, which can be done by going at the speed of light. Time is relative to the speed at which you are travelling.

I have built a machine in my mind which allws me to slow my perception of the passage of time but its just a personal experience everybody else's time is unaffected.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:32 pm

i told nazir of doing that a while ago! then it means you control your time dilatation which is naturally triggered by panic moments when decisions should be done quickly. do you remember nazir? mark that is something awesome, how much do you change time? like 5 real seconds for us are "x number" of seconds for you in that state
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 am

A little, yeah. I believe in time travel. But I wanted to discuss more about these wormholes here and how they work.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 am

i have concluded if you travel to a planet on the farthest side of the universe@ age 18 going exactly at light speed and you travel back to the earth as soon as you get to point A once you get back to earth every one you know will be dead your mind will only be 25 years old but your body would be around 100-150 as you would have been traveling for 150 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wormholes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wormholes    Wormholes  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wormholes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Science and Metaphysics Discussion-