Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to stop poltergeist events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

How to stop poltergeist events Empty
PostSubject: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 am

can anyone please tell me how to stop the poltergeist events occurring in my house. The poltergeist events usually only happen where I train. I tried to explain to my family that the poltergeist events occurring in my house are not from spirits but from me practicing psychokinesis but its not working. Is there any way I can still practice psychokinesis without the poltergeist events happening?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:14 am

Hmmm strange. Knowing that it's you usually does the trick. Or by healing certain life or emotional problem. You may want to check out if there's an entity there with you. Can be possible as well since these entities(causing poltergeists activities) are good at mischief.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 am

it could be negative energy because there's been a lot of stress in the house.. Regardless of the reason of the poltergeist events, how do I stop them from happening?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:30 am

Face it, embrace and talk to it. It can be a negative entity or just yourself. Eitherway, try to communicate with it or you higher consciousness. You can do it by just meditating at night or with the use of tools such as a pendulum(which is the easiest way).
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 pm

If it's you, than the only thing you can do it train, and try to gain control of your abilities. You could also stop training, but I don't think you want to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Im curious, what was your emotion before the poltergeist event?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop poltergeist events   How to stop poltergeist events Empty

Back to top Go down

How to stop poltergeist events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1