Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Musical Instruments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Favorite Musical Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 am

Even if you don't play an instrument, there is I favorite I'm sure. Mine is the guitar, organ, ukulele and maracas. When I was younger the only instrument I could play was the maracas. And I loved it!
This is the joy I get when playing maracas

Anyways, what's yours?

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:03 am

I love how eerie the accordion sounds.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:45 am

This is my favorite guitar and string instrument. The renaissance lute has a lovely sound. And other then instruments I like singing as well.
Favorite Musical Instruments Bartolomeo-Passarotti-xx-Portrait-of-a-Man-Playing-a-Lute-1576
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

I love playing guitar and keyboard. Here some of my playing Smile
its not perfect but I like it hehe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 pm

1) Vocal - to do with my life
2) Guitar - my father plays it, I learned how to play it when I was young, so I can still play a bit.
3) Violin - sounds like crying, and I know the whole world is crying Wink
4) Piano - just like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 pm

fiz192 wrote:
I love playing guitar and keyboard. Here some of my playing Smile
its not perfect but I like it hehe

Dude. You are my guitarist from now! LOL

I have to be honest though - I skipped about half of each video because I don't feel like it now, but I will definitely watch the whole thing later Wink

As I expected from a psychic, goose bump! (literally, although I get goosebump all the time lol). Seriously, people learn techniques easily but most of them usually never learn how to express their emotions through their instrument like you did. You played it just like how I play or more accurately how I would play since my guitar techniques are all rusty and just remember the basics Razz

Is that guitar Ibanez? I have Epiphone which I haven't played for ages lolol! How long have you played them? Nice to find someone who has very similar interests with me: psychic, music, science Very Happy

Oh very importantly, I suppose you are aware of A = 440 Hz conspiracy since you are spiritual as well, or not??? If not, then please read w w w.medicalveritas.org/MedicalVeritas/Musical_Cult_Control.html A = 432 Hz is the Pythagorean tuning that everyone should be using... Very Happy

I still can't "absolutely" distinguish between 440 and 432 but I think your videos were all in 440 Hz. Sad one of the reasons why I couldn't finish watching them.

PS My favourite band is Muse. Matt Bellamy is definitely one of the few I recognise as geniuses. :3
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 am

Thats awesome! Very Happy Well I started practicing seriously last year. So maybe about 2 years now although I havent been playing much eversince I have my own family now. For me I like Synyster gate style of play. He's really good at expressing emotions in his notes and playing. I learn alot from watching his play.

and yes Its an Ibanez, although I customised the pick up, couldnt stand the factory setting.

"Oh very importantly, I suppose you are aware of A = 440 Hz conspiracy since you are spiritual as well, or not??? If not, then please read w w w.medicalveritas.org/MedicalVeritas/Musical_Cult_Control.html A = 432 Hz is the Pythagorean tuning that everyone should be using... Very Happy"

No this is the first time I heard it, but I do notice somehow music can be use as a emotion control or sort. Didnt know this could be one of the reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 am

fiz192 wrote:

No this is the first time I heard it, but I do notice somehow music can be use as a emotion control or sort. Didnt know this could be one of the reason.

Affects mentality in a negative way in general, I think. There was absolutely no reason to change the standard tuning from 432 or 435 Hz to 440 Hz. There are distinct water patterns when vibrating to 432 Hz but not 440 Hz. You can dig into Chakra vs. Frequency stuff, you will know only the Pythagorean tuning can positively influence your Chakra. Very Important.

For these reasons, I suggest that you tune your guitar and the musics you listen. The pitches of MP3 and other media files can be changed by Audacity - you can google it. Try and feel the difference yourself. At least I can feel the difference somewhat at the spiritual level. For guitar, you can just lower the pitch of each string with your music as a control.

Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Why I love Dark Organ music. And it sounds even better at midnight Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:14 am

Nazir98 wrote:
This is my favorite guitar and string instrument. The renaissance lute has a lovely sound. And other then instruments I like singing as well.
Favorite Musical Instruments Bartolomeo-Passarotti-xx-Portrait-of-a-Man-Playing-a-Lute-1576

We have a lutenist now!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 am

So I've heard! I wish I could buy one on ebay. I want to learn the lute as well but for now I'll stay with the guitar and ukulele. Also, nice video Mark! I'm sure those songs was from the 80s.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:43 pm

I have been playing guitar now about 10 years. Played in a different bands about four years now. Three active bands right now. Also I've been teaching guitar playing 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Haddock wrote:
I have been playing guitar now about 10 years. Played in a different bands about four years now. Three active bands right now. Also I've been teaching guitar playing 6 years.

Rock bands?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Haddock wrote:

Rock bands?

More like crust punk, hardcore punk, grindcore, powerviolence and noisecore. I have also recorded some guitar stuff for my friends rap project. I tried to put some links of my bands but new members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 am

glokenspiel?
I love this instrument sound!
And it easiness Very Happy

It sound beautiful, doesn't it?
And this is one of my best song ever!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Hunor400
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 pm

The best psyhic film for me its "Lucy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical Instruments   Favorite Musical Instruments Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Musical Instruments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1