Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am still about

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: i am still about   i am still about EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Ive not stopped practicing. although time to do it has drastically changed. videos are harder to make because i dont have much time to do it anymore. it SUCKS but oh well life goes on. but i still make them when i can
has anyone heard from mark? it seems his twitter is active but that could be a post bot.. and what about the contract on the forum.. i though it was to go up months ago
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:31 am

The forum has been really inactive for the past while. People have left, and now, it just seems that this place is abandoned. Hell, it's been a while since I've been on here.

I hate to say it to myself, but I can't ever muster up any time to practice my abilities, so I'm all the way back at square one (probably have been since winter 2015).

It sucks, man, but I think Mark is gone. I think he left the internet for us to wander around in. He hasn't posted any YouTube videos since over a year ago. He hasn't posted on here for two years.

I think this place is abandoned. So I guess this is it.

If you ever feel like practicing anything together (like telepathy, or reviewing each other's PK), just let me know.

My Skype: Bomber[LAGG]. Hopefully, I'll be free if next school year isn't that strenuous. Until then, I'll continue with my life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:36 am

we each have our chances to practice everyday in life. there is life past this forum and ive found a few locals around here that enjoy the same hobbys as we did here i practice my mind control at work lol and it actually works. and going down the road and so on
last time i heard from mark he was having a child. i assume he has left the internet for awhile to take care of his family unless there was someone behind the "mark mauvais" name and he got bored with practicing and the massive ammounts of ridicule he recieved on his channel.
maybe it was the gov't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kidding i wish things where like they used to be. but sometimes the birds must leave the nest. and venture out to spread new life. i talk about my abilities every chance and practice every chance. and you may try that as well

Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 11:44 pm

This happens. Still it's good that people have gathered here, shared things and teached other people. Now people from this website are spirituality more awake and aware. Nowadays I mostly practice only qigong, astral projection, little spells, protection and healing.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Haddock wrote:
This happens. Still it's good that people have gathered here, shared things and teached other people. Now people from this website are spirituality more awake and aware. Nowadays I mostly practice only qigong, astral projection, little spells, protection and healing.
myself aswell. ive not practiced my kinesis as much but i can still do it as i please the wind allows me to use it at times although im not as powerful as i was when i was active on youtube
but instead ive been working on my mind control though. ive been able to control what bills people will give me at my work place and at times control where they park
secondly i had a weird ass dream about tupac... it was him and his wife before he "died" he told me he had faked his death because they where sick of being famous.
i am thirdly thinking about making a channel on patreon. where i could post my videos and people could pay to subscribe and even have 1 on 1 teachings with me sorta like here but through skype. still pondering though
and are you a christian? ive been learning about word curses. and have literally learned that what you say CAN AND WiLL effect those around you what do you make of spells and what not? i believe that if you do them for good reasons then id be okay with my religious principles ya know?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:25 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
Haddock wrote:
myself aswell. ive not practiced my kinesis as much but i can still do it as i please the wind allows me to use it at times although im not as powerful as i was when i was active on youtube
but instead ive been working on my mind control though. ive been able to control what bills people will give me at my work place and at times control where they park
secondly i had a weird ass dream about tupac... it was him and his wife before he "died" he told me he had faked his death because they where sick of being famous.
i am thirdly thinking about making a channel on patreon. where i could post my videos and people could pay to subscribe and even have 1 on 1 teachings with me sorta like here but through skype. still pondering though
and are you a christian? ive been learning about word curses. and have literally learned that what you say CAN AND WiLL effect those around you what do you make of spells and what not? i believe that if you do them for good reasons then id be okay with my religious principles ya know?

Not bad. I'm not christian but I do believe in some kind of god. I mostly do money, protection, good will, attracting good things to people etc spells. But there always have to be reason to do it. I also learned how strong other side can be. One day I was researching symbols of daemons and what kind of daemons they we're. I only read those names and things in my mind, then I sent it to my shaman friend to see what he thinks about them. Then he tells me that I sent a very powerful daemon to him. He was able to get rid off it, then I got bit angry phone call.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Haddock wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
Haddock wrote:

Not bad. I'm not christian but I do believe in some kind of god. I mostly do money, protection, good will, attracting good things to people etc spells. But there always have to be reason to do it. I also learned how strong other side can be. One day I was researching symbols of daemons and what kind of daemons they we're. I only read those names and things in my mind, then I sent it to my shaman friend to see what he thinks about them. Then he tells me that I sent a very powerful daemon to him. He was able to get rid off it, then I got bit angry phone call.
yea lol you gotta be careful with daemons lol. very sketchy stuff to work with. and i dont know ive always felt drawn to spellcraft but have always been too much of a wuss to actually try it. like seeing runes. ive felt drawn to that aswell. people still contact me on youtube privately asking for assisstance in OBE's or projection or the such. i always explain never to go out there alone on your first few times it can get pretty dangerous in certian parts of the astral
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 am

As I get back to my abilities practice, I'm mainly gonna focus on telekinesis, levitation and telepathy. If I somehow find a way, then teleportation and age reversal will be of use. Do you guys think it's possible to teleport and maintain/reverse age via psychic ability?

To reply to nowforever, even though he was talking to Haddock, I am christian, but I don't really know about word spells.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 pm

you know cursing words are a kind of spell,it can stay within a person the rest of the lives Wink
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 pm

well tbh the words you say to someone hold power. if you say for instance " hey brother i hope you have a good day"
you are essentially giving that person good energy positive energy
when you say i hope you have a terrible day with no good to come from it. then obviously your cursing that person for the day so basically what you say to someone affects there lives somehow, basically words CAN hurt you lol thats alll i have figured out
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:21 am

nowforever13 wrote:
Haddock wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
Haddock wrote:

yea lol you gotta be careful with daemons lol. very sketchy stuff to work with. and i dont know ive always felt drawn to spellcraft but have always been too much of a wuss to actually try it. like seeing runes. ive felt drawn to that aswell. people still contact me on youtube privately asking for assisstance in OBE's or projection or the such. i always explain never to go out there alone on your first few times it can get pretty dangerous in certian parts of the astral

And have to remember Moses was teached about magic. But yeah, things can still be dangerous in some way always. For example if you do spell/spells and you don't have any protection in your home bad can happen or somethings can come to visit. Kinda funny if you do some ritual which is bad/dark/demonic etc but and it's fake it can still lure bad things or beings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i am still about Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am still about   i am still about Empty

Back to top Go down

i am still about

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychic Discussion-