Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED HELP PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kickboxer1988
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I NEED HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP PLEASE   I NEED HELP PLEASE EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:01 pm

HI
i practice telekinesie frome about 3 yers 'not every day of caurse'
i can turn the psyweel so essaly.
but the probleme i lways feel a big energy in my hands and i can't control it to puch things.
help me,how can i controle my energy?

n.b: i always drem i can fly using my energie,it's possible to do it in real life?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

I NEED HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE   I NEED HELP PLEASE EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:25 am

Yesterday during meditation I concentrated all the energy from my chakras then suddenly my whole body started vibrating. There's the key to the enigma. I mean you know, Chi aka life, is ultimately vibrating energy. So, next time you feel such energy try raising the vibrations then shaping them into waves in order to project/diffuse them. Keep practicing until you get it right, and never lose or forget why you keep practicing: faith.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I NEED HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE   I NEED HELP PLEASE EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Well try visualizing the energy from your hands actually hitting the object and pushing it. Nathan virtuses videos may help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE   I NEED HELP PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychokinesis and Telekinesis-