Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needle on Water Exercise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Needle on Water Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Needle on Water Exercise   Needle on Water Exercise EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:22 am

Anybody has ex perience with turning a needle on water. I am doing this training for concentration. I read it in a book called concentration by mouni, but I do not know how to focus my will is it by concentration plus image visualization or is there away to use this"will" it speaks of?
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

Needle on Water Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needle on Water Exercise   Needle on Water Exercise EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 am

I have done this exercise before. I don't really understand this "will" they speak of as well, but what I do is the concentration and visualizing. It might not happen right away, but it takes time. I don't exactly turn the needle but rather move it around in the water when the air conditioning is off. I happened to have just made a video of me moving a needle in a container of water. I might share it if you like.
Back to top Go down

Needle on Water Exercise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1