Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Sorry, I'm not gonna message you because I want one message, on this thread, to answer everyone's questions.

Alright, I still have a few more questions. Why has your soul remembered it's past lives, and the majority of the population's lives have not remembered theirs? Did they, including I, have past lives like you? You described the Pleiades as being energy, were you living inside one of the stars? So, what's out there in the universe? Also, what do you know about aliens? I'd love to know, and thank you for answering some of my questions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 am

its not so much a race. its more like, depending what planet system you are from. every system has a differentiation in their energy soul consciousness. most pleiadian souls and a couple of souls from orian star system are vampiric. it just depends on the consciousness or the energy within that specific area. i guess you could refer to it as race. but i do so hate labels. not all pleiadians are vampiric, but most are and not all people from orian are vampiric either. just depends on your singular creation i suppose. this is what i believe now, dont ever take any thing i say as truth. always question your reality, no matter what. most people here on earth do not remember their past lives because they normal souls. either born and created through this Earth or created in non vampiric star systems such as Sirius. my soul coming into being, well, there isnt much to remember there besides that there was a oneness. i was connected to all and i was all in the pleides. and then poof..... i became self aware. there were other self aware entities there pulling us out of the abyss of oneness. i suppose you could call it a mission. everyone on earth is like a recorder. recording memories for a living library. but sometimes when the earth is in a bad way entities from other planes of existence come here to experience it and help with energy work. most people have indeed lived past lives. but they have a veil of amnesia protecting their fragile memories so as not to confuse them when they are born. its a protective measure. but with meditation and regression therapy anyone can remember their past lives. the problem is, most people either dont believe in reincarnation. and even if they do, most people dont care to know what happened. and honestly, i see that as a beautiful thing. sometimes i wish i didnt remember all of mine. some of them were very painful. this is why you will never catch me talking about them. i tend to only talk about the good ones. or the ones that at least were somewhat boring. because some of the other ones were simply put, not so nice. hmmmmm, aliens.... well lets see... i believe greys exist, but i also believe the goverment shot down a few of their aircrafts in the whole roswell incident and kept some of them and cloned them. kinda as their own servants ya know. then there are the pleiadians. typically misrepresented as tall blondes with blue eyes.... they have no body. they are energy. they do however manifest on occasion but when they do they try to appear as normal humans. whatever may please the eye as to not startle anyone. they are peaceful. then of course there is a cat race. they have faces of cats and bodies that bipedal. they were worshiped in Egypt as well. also referred to as Bastet. Then of course there is the reptilian race.... they are not so friendly. they always think logically. of course not all of them are harsh. i met a couple that were simply around to analyze and learn things. they love learning. but some just go power hungry with knowledge. and yes, from what ive seen there is indeed an angelic race. wings and all. but they do not believe in the christian god. they believe in a source as do i. we come from energy and there we shall meet. typically very amiable, but they do tend to keep to themselves. they rarely ever approach anyone directly. and this is what i remember. ah, i never finished talking about the greys. okay, there are subcategories for the original grey. the natural ones before the government started cloning them. i know of the really short ones about the size of ones arm. they are friendly and cute. inquisitive. then there are the ones that are regular human size. they typically have the most bulbous head and are the scientists. they are very analytical. then there are the 9ft-12ft tall ones. they are very skinny but they are usually the battle minded ones. they protect their people when necessary. honestly i believe the greys are the closest to the human bodies relative. they are very much like humans. remember when i say all this i am talking about the bodies as well as souls born here on earth. the greys, well, i honestly have no clue where they originated. and the other races i talked about, i only have knowledge from what ive seen of them in the consciousness library. it is indeed a beautiful utopian place on the astral plane.mind you most people who believe they are astrally projecting are only truly going into their own mind. your mind holds a vast universe. but there is a true astral plane which many cannot get to because they believe their universal mind travels are it. the astral plane truly is indescribable. once youve been there, you will know what i am talking about. but as ive said before, this is all my personal experience. this is my path to walk. never believe anyone blindly. go out and research things, meditate and get in touch with who YOU are. then you will know what is truth for yourself. Wink
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:49 am

Interesting ATHY, my experience is totally different from yours. as when i meditated i somehow automatically astral projected & i visited a beautiful utopia. where i met the christian god and jesus 3 times. ive traveled to the garden of eden and places you could only imagine existed and the astral ( it was awsome). ive used my astral body to travel through space and explore the beauty of it there are things locked in my mind i only wish i knew how to unlock, there that feeling of something huge in my life and idk what it is. my girlfreind discovered our souls are "twin flames" souls that have always been together. in one of our past lives we lived in Scotland alone in the highlands and i got super sick and i was bed ridden for months until i died. i had long red wavy hair and wore a green robe we had a small farm and thats the only time we done it. most indeed everybodys experience is different!not sure how to get further in touch with soul tho
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:13 am

Wow, very interesting Athyriel! Thank you for answering my questions! Smile

I do have more questions though! Razz
Okay, so I know that there are many online techniques of Astral Projection, but what's your technique? I have tried to Astral Project multiple times, but have failed each attempt. So how do you Project? Also, you were in Egypt, who built the pyramids?

I have one more request, because you told me to be skeptical, what is one thing that you can say to prove this all to be true? You, of course, don't have to answer this because it is a hard question.

Okay, that's all I have to say for now! Thank you once again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:21 am

There is no exact proof as to who or what I believe to be. And even if there was, no proof in the world would be enough for a skeptic. For now I stick to the old adage of, if you have no proof then also can't prove that it's not real.
Now onto astral projection. I've learned that if you lay down and close your eyes but stay awake that usually works. But whatever you do, do not move. If you feel and itch or feel the need to move, ignore it. Because this is the easiest way to bypass the brains sense to think you are sleeping. Typically this works for me. Maybe it will work for you also. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 am

Right, I guess we'll find out. I'm not Vampiric though, so it might not work for me. Speaking of Vampirism, is it possible for someone to be Vampiric, and be unaware that they are? I'm not saying I think that I am Vampiric, because I'm pretty sure that I'm not, but is it possible for someone to be without knowing it?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:33 am

do you remember every language you learned in your past lifes?
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 am

quite possible actually. and yes i do. ill mumble in old languages when im asleep sometimes. my boyfriend points it out me. i dont really know what im saying half the time. but for the most part i try to learn new languages and old im quite good at picking up on languages. i learned romanian in 3 days. spanish was my first language though. then english. i tried to learn arabic and just didnt have the patience at the time. currently learning hindi, but it is a tad difficult. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Wow…I never thought vampire was really exist that's amazing!I thought that just a myth.it's very glad can meet you!!when I saw you said you're vampire I was very excited.
I'm a little like you , my soul is not from the earth is from the other planet I always feel strange ,lonely and scared since little .the other kids they think I'm weird because I'll say something they don't understand .i don't have many memory of my past lives but sometimes I will see something in my mind.i came for earth alone but I can feel my alien parent still alive at my home planet . I found out at my birthday this year , it explain all the things ,I was very happy but I will still search till all the question have answers.
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:18 am

You are never alone darling. We are out there. Wink
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:43 am

how old is your soul? and do you remember every single moment of your past lifes? like photographic memory or something (sorry if im starting to bother you with so many questions but souls are a theme i love and you seem to be so full of knowledge that in cant resist)
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 pm

lol its okay. honestly, yes, from all the past lives i do remember almost all of them quite vividly. sadly, because of the what my soul is, time virtually does not exist to me. its very hard to explain. humanity created time. the spirit/soul doesn't really recognize time.... all i can say is the my earliest memory here on earth, was in Egypt. Also known as Kemet. But before Pharaohs. Before all the regalia. When Kemet was mainly a nomads land. Kemet is truly the cradle of creation for humanity though. Before that nomad life, I became conscious in the Pleiades. I know this much, I can count at least 20 lives. But for the life of me, some of them were very horrific so I block them from my memory.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Wow, who built the pyramids? Also, how was humanity created? Humans created time :O
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:16 pm

lol i believe that the human race created through a divine intervention by aliens. i wont be exact on which alien race though. they were there before the human race was created. i believe the aliens helped in making the pyramids as a beacon. to help them connect their energies here.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:37 pm

AthyrielLove wrote:
lol i believe that the human race created through a divine intervention by aliens. i wont be exact on which alien race though. they were there before the human race was created. i believe the aliens helped in making the pyramids as a beacon. to help them connect their energies here.
very interesting. I've seen hieroglyphics that can be used to back up this kind of argument.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Interesting, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2