Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lureii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lureii

Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:56 am

Hello, you can call me Lore or Lureii. I have come across this page from Mark. Funny to find his youtube channel after looking up ufo's. Why I was looking at ufo documentaries is another story.I followed his twitter cause I rarely follow up people I subscribe in and I liked what he talked about in his videos. Came across this website and I hardly talk about my experiences with others because either they don't believe, too scared that it is true or etc. I'm a lucid dreamer. Thats my strongest physic ability. I have felt, heard, and seen spirits, ghost, beings but they only contact me mostly in my dreams after I told them I will only listen there since I am busy in my real life.Kinda surprised they listened.I believe my paranormal experiences I can remember began more frequent when I was 10 or 11. afro Anyway I'm talking to much. See you all later~
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:41 am

Welcome to the community. Lucid dreams can be a bit of a trip, though I don't experience them much myself. The reason Mark's videos came up when looking through documentaries is that he uses various tags in his YouTube videos such as UFO's, even on videos related specifically about psychic abilities that tag is there. (I'm an MCN Operator so I can see YT video tags and other meta data).

Feel free to hang around and chat it up Smile I'm sure we could all learn from each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
lureii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lureii

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:02 am

Oh! Thanks. Lol I know how youtube works. I meant like you know you see other people videos on the side but it doesn't really interest you or you just ignore it. But his video caught my eye and I check it out and other videos and I liked them. I didn't know there was this site til I followed him on twitter. Like its cool how things lead to another. Cause I always wanted to join a forum but never really got into one til now.

Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:07 am

Welcome to the forum Smile, frequent lucid dreamer here too, it's the best n.n/
Back to top Go down
lureii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lureii

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 am

Hello ! Yes. Lucid dreaming is the best when you get the hang of it!
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:07 am

This forum is an amazing place and glad you're part of this forum! I enjoy lucid dreaming and dreaming in general myself. Have you tried telling a dream character that they're in a dream? It's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
lureii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lureii

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:06 am

Actually sometimes when I confuse myself dream and reality the character in the dream will be saying "Lore its a dream." Or when a character try to scare me I'll be like I know its just a dream and they have the most confused looking face.
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Forums are a great place to connect with other likeminded people. I run a social network for a similar reason, but I prefer social media over forums particularly because I find it to be a little more personal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
lureii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lureii

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Oh totally I prefer social media then forums. They can get more personal for how much you decide to share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.   Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm pretty new so alil about me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1