Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know what to think of this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

I don't know what to think of this... Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to think of this...   I don't know what to think of this... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:14 am

Ok so let me throw some details. When five nights at freddy's first came out i made a personal prediction that one of the other games will be featured in a home. The five nights at freddys 4 trailer reveals to be in a home. i know i never posted this in a public forum but with friends, family and now my job ect, not allot of time.

But that is good, one prediction did come true and that was a very large fact on where it takes place.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

I don't know what to think of this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think of this...   I don't know what to think of this... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:08 am

Sometimes certain events engage our soul into memories of the future, that this path you have already traveled. So you can sense or see how one thing leads to another into what could come, or you could just get the sensation of a certain result independent of the process. Mostly i take predictions as invitations of the path to come into existence.

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to think of this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1