Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I stopped

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:10 am

To those of you who knows about me on youtube(even if you don't), I've held up a lot with things like psionics and the paranormal. The mystery still interests me but not in the way that I would constantly keep searching and searching. This is the reason:

And it doesn't just go for me. A lot of the other(more known) energy users on youtube as well.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:53 am

Not to judge or say anything about you, but the moment astro starting posting videos like that and removing his others I stopped watching. Most main youtubers I watch still do this stuff and they've done things way more impressive than he has (mark, spirittalks, michael grub, elemental ones..etc)

The following is kinda of a rant about this kind of stuff, not against you specifically. It's good that you still have something passionate to follow involving things most people would consider paranormal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes some people start learning for the sake of power, however, there are some people myself included who do not. We learn and actively pursue these abilities because of what they might lead to. In this video he basically said that since some people lose sight of why they practice abilities he's going to stop posting videos about them along with a few more questionable reasons. I just sounds so  pretentious the way some people who don't want to do this stuff anymore just kind of lower these abilities so they can say they're suddenly more mature than others. Kind of childish, i'd like better reasons.

It doesn't help that he seems to always talk in absolutes either.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 am

Ummmm, I agree on both what you guys say about not wanting to teach anybody if they don't have good intentions n.n, I think both of you make a good point
Back to top Go down
Asterix12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 pm

The feedback of his followers obviously bored Astro's teaching-motivation to death. We have to accept his actual mood. Its a phase of self-orientation in his own evolution. Now he has more space for doing other things.  
It's a pity for serious searchers of true self :-). But we all are immortal multidimensional beings and there is no limit at all. We never miss a chance, it is simply impossible, because there is no limit in time. So there is even space for decisions that make no sense at all! What I want do say is: there might be an earnest reason justifying Astro's stop on some (even multidimensional) level, but it is also possible that it makes no sense at all. We simply don't understand yet, as he doesn't, I guess cyclops Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 am

You both come up with good points that are completely understandable. Don't know if you watched the video though. Cause the selfishness and self-looking view is the exact reason he stopped. And I couldn't blame him. When getting into psionics it's seems so new, beautiful, and so much to learn from. When getting deeper into it you'll realize that it's part of a much bigger picture. But the problem comes when people start ignoring that bigger picture and just keep going on an endless quest for power. Forgetting the bigger picture. It makes sense. So many people want to do these things now just for being able to say they can do more with their minds or that they are on a higher level of consciousness then others. And that is pretty egoistic and will soon act out as a power seeking drug.
I just dropped psionics and a lot of these things to focus more on my well being and gratitude towards life. And a lot of times now these seemingly amazing psychic gifts happen on a daily basis without even thinking/wanting it to. Kinda like a side-effect. That's the reason.
In all stories of monks and masters who achieved spiritual enlightenment, if you do your research, most would say that the 'abilities' gained during the process will occur on their own each time you're closer to realization. Not to strive for these things constantly. But I don't want to stop you guys. I just wanted to make my point.
Back to top Go down
Asterix12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks for your reply IndigoTeen98! (I watched the video carefully). Its always great to share ideas and thoughts. I pondered a bit over the sound description of your thoughts. And a logical question arose: Everybody is on his/her way. You've gone yours and obviously one part of your way was getting into psionics.
What was your motivation when you started? Be honest! Have you already been that detached at your beginning? Or was this detachment a fruit of the process of learning to control matter?
When Astro stops teaching, doesn't he deter others -- who just want to repete his process -- from learning? Evolve like he obviously did? Can one gain the same detachment from this special issue without the experience of disposing of the ability to control matter?
I'd like to hear what you think about this as someone who already is behind psionics. Why is Astro that distrustful concerning followers? Can you see what I mean? Thank you for your answer.
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Hmm the Ancient way is not for everyone, though I think if you received more proper or guided instruction from the beginning you wouldn't be saying these things. It can get confusing to explore on your own. Astro Solsin isn't someone I can really respect or take seriously in this matter as all he seems to be doing is leading people into his various personal realms of delusion or subjective aim rather then offering any sort of substantive advice or training as of late months (though maybe he would change and saw him like a friend). No one is perfect and everyone makes errors in culmination but he also never seems to be able to handle any sort of enlightened discussion on a certain topic without getting upset which just doesn't mark him as someone efficiently able to handle things of this nature in my opinion, and he says he's aiming for everyone at higher reaching things but he's nowhere near them.

I'd say after a full awakening psychic abilities or phenomena become more apart of daily life and it's not really stopping or starting, but taking on a better understanding of what you already or commonly come across or experience.

Though when someone wants to go past what they can already innately do, it takes tedious study and well internal directed training or realization to go proceed further from there. The biggest motivation for me was always finding out the full legitimacy of a phenomena or whether or not something is real/valid, and some things spontaneously you can do way past the common degree but to train for the same result gradually by intuitive, discerning will takes dedicated practice.

Looking back at very old texts in yoga for example, they wanted to attain the same and worked very hard. It's one thing to say to take a break from training or return back to normal styles of living which everyone does but do not pretend or be convinced any sort of abandonment from exploration or introspection is on a higher level as that is a falsehood and nothing more. Hope things continue well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 am

First off, I really don't dig Astro's new videos(especially the matrix ones if that's what you're saying). And I've been at this for about 3 years and I know what's on the plate. I was inspired to start(and I don't need to lie) because it seemed cool, and amazing. Then I got the bigger picture behind it. How it's about realizing that we create our own reality. I explored it a little further till I realized that this should be applied in daily life to help others and myself.
You should not limit yourself to explore indeed. The psychic abilities were where I began. But all I'm saying is don't stick there, don't linger, and don't make it an obsession. Cause I've seen where that road ends. And it's anything but spiritual. So I don't want to go against you guys or anything but I really want to stop talking about it if it means that I don't make any sense. Psionics is a great way of expression. Like art. Constantly practicing for the passion and expression of one's true colors rather then trying to feel more awakened or capable the someone else.
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:25 am

Ok, and I also think whatever amount of study or activity healthy integration is the most important part for things to go smoothly. And back to training of course whatever ideas or techniques you have you let them culminate into an experience and then move on from there or devise new methods. It's a progressive process just like everything else you learn and experience in life. And passion yes you're right that's certainly what it takes, and I think most of us these days see the largest enemy is the lies that's been spread on this stuff and not necessarily other people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:33 am

Nazir i gotta agree with you. I myself have stopped teaching and posting certian kinesis videos on youtube because i fear someone may use it for a evil clause ill always practice abilities and learn about new abilities and deeper spiritual meanings.
It aint what it used to be, man its hard seeing beyond pale of regular society and actually seeing how fucked up things are in our world but through meditations and videos i make a small difference. We make a small difference but the small differences add up
Back to top Go down
Asterix12
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Thank you guys for your answers! I've got an outline of what you think and experienced around psionics. Personally I never really got into  telekinesis, paranormal apport a.s.o. as a training project. There were a lot ESPs for years, all "by accident" so to speak. Weird.

Sometimes I thought about getting into the "hard matter"-stuff more deeply. This is why I (out of nothing) popped into this forum a week ago. I still don't know. My focus was/is on lucid dreaming, astral travel  a.s.o a.s.f., telepathy, synchronicities and stuff like this. Perhaps everybody has his/her own talents to crack the Matrix. Its really an overall project. Not one thing which we come across during "normal life" is what it pretends to be: recently I've read in Ken Webster, The Vertical Plane (1989). Very, very, very weird...

What do you think: would you advise me to train telekinesis to gain more insights into the Matrix? "Constantly practicing for the passion and expression of one's true colors" Smile  Beautifully said...
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I stopped   Why I stopped Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I stopped

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1