Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cryokinetics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:22 am

Am I the only one currently practicing it? If anyone else is, feel free to share your training methods! I can share some of mine ^^
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:35 am

Huh, so THAT'S cryokinesis, sounds pretty interesting .u. , and that's one pretty good reference site there too
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:01 am

Lol ok. It's this thing. With ice. And cold. And psychic stuff. Here's some random words.
What is cryokinesis? Part ice element, and part psychic. An example of powerful cryokinesis is sub-zero, from mortal combat. It literally is the manipulation of, and control over, ice. Here are some abilities that will come from practicing cryokinesis: 

1. Drop temperatures in a room. 
2. make someone cold, but nobody else. 
3. create frost. 
4. turn water to ice. 
5. create ice.  
6. project ice at an opponent. 
7. cause an opponent to suffer from hypothermia. 
8. metabollic freezing if someone/thing(turn to ice)  

Those are a few of the main things people aim for. Here are a few techniques developed.

Propper preperation

Your body needs to be in the right condition in order to be able to safely perform cryokinesis, for if one is propperly conditioned, he/she is immuned to the effects of ice.  Start out by Taking a peice of ice and holding it in both your hands. Keep your fist clenched around the ice, and don't let go, no matter how much it hurts. Time yourself for one minute. After a minute, you may release the ice cube. Do this five times a day. After a week, extend the time to two minutes. After another week, extend it to three minutes. Then after a month, keep the ice cube in your hand untill it melts. Make sure you condition both hands equally. Durring this two month period, also begin taking cold baths. Lower the temperature of the water, every week that you extend the time you hold on to the ice cube.  After this training period of about two months, you body should be conditioned to withstand hostile temperatures. You can only manipulate ice as much as you body can handle.

Standard Ice Ball

Stand in a grounded position. Place your hands out in front of your navel(belly-button). Shape them just as you would if you were creating a ki or psi ball. Now visualize the water element all around you, flowing in between your hands. Then visualize a cold gust of wind sweeping across and forming the water into ice. Force the ice into a ball between your hands, and let the ice keep materializing in between your hands, untill you've made a complete ball. There should a cold point in the center of your palms. This is where the ice element power is actually produced.  

Dropping the temperature in a room

Stand in a comfortable position, and feel out the energy around you. Then begin to focus on the temperature of the room you are in. This works best if the temperature is already a little cold. Now visualize the air getting colder, and the energy freezing into ice. It helps to picture a thermometer dropping. Then begin to visualize waves of ice emmiting from your body, and going through the entire room. If successfull, the room should get a little cooler.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:47 am

........................Wow, I gotta say, that was pretty informative, I feel like anyone would have asked some sort of fee by now (I'm broke btw so thanks for sharing really u.u;)

Incidentally, I can actually see this exercise coinciding with pyrokinesis training since both deal with controlling temperature, also would have posted that video of a tibetan (or shaoilin?) monk exploding a beach balloon too if I could find it, it's nowhere to be found unfortunately which is a shame because it's definitely directly related to your methods, all the same, this was a pretty good read thanks c:

And for the record, Mortal Kombat defenders of the Realm beats the Live action version by a long shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-Z1-MBrNM
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:06 pm

I seen that video! And the one about that monk ( Pretty sure he was a Shaoilin ) exploding that balloon. I myself, am hoping to be able to freeze a balloon, as I can already reduce temperature in a room by about 2 degrees. I can also make water a slight bit colder if warm. That's about where I'm at so far.
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Well, I myself aren't really into Mortal Kombat xD I do play it sometimes tho.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:01 pm

That's pretty awesome c:, wish I can do cryokinesis, I got practically zero knowledge on being a water bender T.T

*sighs* Being future Skywalkers is tough for us psychics but it's pretty rewarding all the same and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's a meaningful and rewarding journey for all of us n.n

Also, Mortal Kombat's nice and all, but NOTHING beats one of the dopest games ever conceived on the history of this planet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36A8zG80Ucw
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Also, I can't really picture out how a psychic freezes a balloon to be honest (you freeze the air in the balloon maybe? sorry for my ignorance u~u), but it sounds pretty amazing too
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Tbh, I cant picture out how to freeze a balloon either XD I'll just go along with it Smile. Cryokinesis is pretty difficult. One of the hardest Kinesis's I've tried so far. It took me about a month to be able to make water colder XD But once you learn how to freeze or make stuff colder, it should stay with you for a while ^^
Also, when trying to make stuff colder, you should see some cold mist. If you see it, that means your really making the water colder :]
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:24 pm

MEGA MAN XD <3 this game when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:37 pm

asfhgashgfdg*grumbles* I'm a little jealous T~T *sighs* I got my work cut out for me, though everything you've written so far is pretty informative, I hope to be able to get to this level soon e.e *is hopeful*

FUCK YEAH ROCKMAN ROCKS! (pun intended B3) and introducing the best OTP in the Rockman universe https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/OTP4eva.png?_subject_uid=424010744&w=AACWW5eM-KvHLulNroj-QJSqnY1ErKGF3N2kWDmrlG-nxw (now in stunning microsoft paint colors).................lol I really should stop drawing and get on with my telekinesis training again, I'm slacking off more than I should darnnit
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Don't leave your powers for too long. That can lead to drainage :]
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:50 am

Hmm, soooo you mean I shouldn't leave my powers unused because it causes drainage? or.............sorry, I probably need some more explanation u~u
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:31 am

If you don't practice TK or whatever you are doing for a while, your mind will start loosing power in that particular thing
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:32 am

Which is called Power Drainage :]
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:44 am

Oddly enough, I had a intuition something like this will happen if I slack off any longer u.u

Ah well, coincidentally, I already got my ping pong ball and other stuff ready for my training today,let's see where it'll lead to lol, and Ill be sure to incorporate your teachings for today's session n.n
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:26 am

:] What's the Ping Pong ball for tho? XD lol
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:04 am

Oops, sorry man, tried telekinesis training again, got a headache and then slept a bit u///u

The ping pong ball's for my telekinesis training actually, gonna try again later, I think I'm almost having a breakthrough (hopefully Sad)
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:51 pm

K then. Maybe you focused too hard? :/
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Lol yep I did n.n , but I feel like I got to anyway *shrugs* practically nothing happens if I can't at the very least exert my self mentally to the point where it hurts, I'm sure it'll get smoother and more painless in the long run eventually n.n
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:25 am

Yup! No doubt about that mate! ^^
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:23 am

YUS XD
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:37 am

Yo! Smile Forgot to put this up. It's the most effective way of Freezing objects:
Start off with a glass of Vinegar. Vinegar works better than water since it's atoms are constantly active. Focus your energy and then put your hand on the glass. Imagine cold mist floating around your hand. Literally try to "feel" the cold mist getting colder each second. Now imagine your hand starting to freeze solid, then transfering the cold to the glass with your will-power, imagine the glass freezing so cold to a point that it starts cracking. If you do this right, you should see the surface or edges of the glass have little bits of ice around them. This exercise takes about 2 weeks of practice to see results. It takes time and failure Smile
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:36 am

Oooooh Imma try this Smile *keeps note for training later*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cryokinetics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryokinetics   Cryokinetics Empty