Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pendulum (merkaba form)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The pendulum (merkaba form) Empty
PostSubject: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:16 am

Pendulum and crystal are all the tool connecting us with higher dimension beings or higher self consciuness (like the telephone conecting me and you )Smile learn how to use it will definitely help u increase the ability of self awareness and help you solve things in daily life by your self without asking ppl around !
P.s it helped me found so many things I lost in my home and other place Smile
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:18 am

This is pretty interesting o.o *ponders*

When finding lost things I normally just close my eyes and concentrate on what is said to me ( probably the universe talking iunno), I asked them once where my dead cat was buried and I practically walked directly to that place, asked the caretaker later on and turns out my dead cat was buried just a 3 feet from my predicted location...........(damn freaky if you ask me >.>).........*ahem* u.u I guess what I'm saying is that I usually just use claircognizance to find missing stuff, crystals could heighten this ability more *plans to buy one someday*
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:40 pm

I might try this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:30 pm

We are soul and we have a body, and actaully we have more than 1 body, physical body is the 3D visible body for us, we also need to take care of our etheric, astral, mental, spirtual body as well Smile in order connecting with all(nature etc), as RMX4 saying she/he is more connecting herself to all so that can get answer from her high self Smile (our highself know everything)
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Just finished private messaging Haddock about my, ahem, extreme astral travel method u////////u

Anywho's, t-thankya kindly Essa n////////n *is bashful*, being a psychic's really important to me, actually thinking of pursuing it as a career, some of my family works at the U.S. army sooooooooooo,I really wanna help, there's a lot of people dying and I feel like using our gifts to help them is the right thing to do...........though I have to telekinetically flip a car over first if I wanna be of use in real life so I'm still working on that unfortunately u/////////u

Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:31 am

Goodluck RXM4 thats not gonna be easy Sad lol you could do what I do I personaly try to spread positive energy where I'm at! I'm also getting into healing ppl with my energy however they have to accept the energy and let it heal them which isnt easy sadly...
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:58 am

Ahh well, were both learning at our own pace, we'll both get there eventually don't worry n.n *ruffles your hair*
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:34 pm

We are dreaming in a dream, all we expierances on earth this 3d or other Dimension will all record in our soul. so that conciouness create our reality(on earth actaully is ilusiion ), be sure be positive always will bring u to the bright sdie and also u will the light for other ppl who want to explore on spirtual path. so never say never Smile
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Actually thought of this theory a few years back, guess we'll never really know until we've become spirits ourselves though this is just another theory of mine so only time will tell u//w//u

ALSO, tk progress report, tried to get into the mental frequency for telekinesis, hallucinated a black spot in front of me that very second which disappeared just as suddenly soooooo I might be nearing a breakthrough or just going crazy lol, gotta work on it some more -u-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pendulum (merkaba form)   The pendulum (merkaba form) Empty

Back to top Go down

The pendulum (merkaba form)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1