Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
liitlebitt2003
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted Empty
PostSubject: Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted   Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:46 am

I was wondering if anyone could possibly have abilities to assist in a missing 1988 case..Randy Leach its a very odd missing case, rumors of satanic sacrificing and people fearing for lives, and more and more very strange things surrounding this case...

Last edited by liitlebitt2003 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not showing up like the others... think i did something wrong...)
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted   Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:29 pm

There should be someone who could Astral Project to the time all though I'm not sure if you can Astral Project to the past & Welcome to the forum! Where I live theres a old tell of a young girl who went to a all black school she went missing and she was found outside her about half a mile outside her school (Lincon Academy) and her body was found 100m away from her car which was on fire! I'm fron North Carolina btw. ~Brandon
Back to top Go down

Hello My name is Crystal... looking for the gifted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1