Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever thought about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

Have you ever thought about? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever thought about?   Have you ever thought about? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:19 am

Have you ever thought about living things on other planets? I think has to be living things at other planets since they say the universe is so big that you can't imagine and we can't just be the only one living on this planet?

i wonder if there will be anything in the future when i am dead they would have made spaceships that would go a lot faster, and they would find humans animals at other planets. And i have thought about life after dead, like i wonder where i will end up since i believe that when we will die we will go to a higher dimension where it could be another planet i lived on.

Smile

It's so weird to think about since we haven't even found out what the reason would be.
Back to top Go down

Have you ever thought about?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1