Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy Empty
PostSubject: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi im nowforever13, and im going to discuss and provide a short 4 min video on how to accomplish these things
Making a ball
1. Clear your mind
2. Rub your hands together much like you would on a cold day
3. Once they are good and warm to your likeing stop and hold them in a cup. close but NOT TOUCHING dont let them touch
4. just hold them there and feel the energy between your hands and get used to the feeling and mimic it
5. once you get accustomed to feeling energy you can repeat all of that and add in a few steps

Rotating the ball
do steps 1-4 once you have sucessfully made a ball rotate it within your hands feeling its energy

Shrinking Growing & rotating
Create and feel the energy between your hands.
Keeping the connection between your hands, move them slowly apart and then back toward each other.
At the same time, rotate your hands. You will be pulling and shrinking the energy ball from different directions.

Projecting and Receiving
This is easy once you have mastered all of the above
Create and feel the energy ball as in the first exercise.
Now, start to project energy from your right hand. You may have a sense of throwing the energy ball to your left hand. Catch it with your left hand and then project the energy back to the right.
Enjoy the sensation of throwing and catching the energy ball between your hands—or feel your hands projecting and receiving the energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVfn4Y8BqWw
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:51 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
Hi im nowforever13, and im going to discuss and provide a short 4 min video on how to accomplish these things
Making a ball
1. Clear your mind
2. Rub your hands together much like you would on a cold day
3. Once they are good and warm to your likeing stop and hold them in a cup. close but NOT TOUCHING dont let them touch
4. just hold them there and feel the energy between your hands and get used to the feeling and mimic it
5. once you get accustomed to feeling energy you can repeat all of that and add in a few steps

Rotating the ball
do steps 1-4 once you have sucessfully made a ball rotate it within your hands feeling its energy

Shrinking Growing & rotating
Create and feel the energy between your hands.
Keeping the connection between your hands, move them slowly apart and then back toward each other.
At the same time, rotate your hands. You will be pulling and shrinking the energy ball from different directions.

Projecting and Receiving
This is easy once you have mastered all of the above
Create and feel the energy ball as in the first exercise.
Now, start to project energy from your right hand. You may have a sense of throwing the energy ball to your left hand. Catch it with your left hand and then project the energy back to the right.
Enjoy the sensation of throwing and catching the energy ball between your hands—or feel your hands projecting and receiving the energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVfn4Y8BqWw
Nice technique. I always rub my hands together. If not I make a psi-ball really relaxed or by doing some qigong exercise.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:07 am

@ Nazir98 we should work together on this stuff. we could progress alot
i feel cold air come off my palms when i do it. its really weird. i also make a ball and i practice tossing it from hand to hand. and throwing it at things. but idk if its the air doing that or the psi ball
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 am

That will be fun Smile. I used to suck at psi-balls. Throwing it was the worst part because it took so much energy from me. But that's all behind me now.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:02 pm

it didnt take away energy at all from me.. just made my arm sore XD! you should have my youtube channel somewhere on the forums. ive only got a few videos. ill add you onto my featured as soon as i get your chanel
Back to top Go down
mohamed_khaled
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:09 am

So if I want to make the energy stronger to throw it...all I have to do is to rub my hands for too long?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 am

mohamed_khaled wrote:
So if I want to make the energy stronger to throw it...all I have to do is to rub my hands for too long?

LOL! That just the begining step, If you want to make it stronger you must add more energy and spin it faster...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 am

Great write up and explanation Nowforever.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am

thanks mark, i seen a video on youtube of a person making a visible psiball not sure if its real Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy   how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy Empty

Back to top Go down

how to make Chi/Ki/Qi balls of energy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1