Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do i see purple color??!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

Why do i see purple color??! Empty
PostSubject: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 am

Well people say if you see purple color it is the third eye activation or something, and at a site it says

Conjures feelings of enchantment, wishes fulfilled, of dreams made fact. Transformation of the self or of some aspect of your life into a higher form. Connecting to your higher self. The "I am God" presence.

and from another site

You see through your eyes the physical world and you also have the ability to see the spiritual world through your third eye chakra.

But i always see purple color when im going to bed and closes my eyes i will start seeing the purple color

and the exact same colors when i meditate, i meditated to day and it felt like i saw white light from the start and then it disappared and the purple color came. But i don't feel any pressure or a tingling.

But i don't know, i can see energy like dots around me without concentration but some people need to concentrate to see it. But does this have a meaning why i always see purple color. i saw that since i was little i think. Can't remember seeing any other different colors than purple.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

The Purple is good, it means that your third eye is developing and opening up, and a sensation can be felt in some times.Why do i see purple color??! Tablachakras
THe triangular purple symbol is the third eye, sorry about the other language
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:09 am

I see purple too but it is usually in the form of shapes.
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:43 am

Well how can it be developing and opening if i have had it over years? I have had some sucess in telekinesis but i am not sure if i have any chakras open to help me with the telekinesis. i see different form of shapes but i don't see if the shapes have a meaning.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:55 am

Cause the third eye is not just about psychic abilities and cool psionic skills. Those are just the tip of the spear. The third eye is about insight. About realizing things as they are. This is why the monks gain paranormal abilities after awakening. Not because that was their goal. But because they realized that there's more than the physical to this life.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:26 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:31 pm

But what does this purple light mean? Even i see it while meditating.
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 am

Someone says its the third eye chakra and the color purple is for spirituality or some kind. Just search it up, but even when i go to sleep i see purple and everytime i meditate i see it, and i see it when am at the toilet just closing my eyes and relax, like i always see the purple color everytime i close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:37 pm

I know not nany of u are beleivers of past and future lives but, from what I have come to know is that purple light is a sign of a much better next birth. Materialistically as well as spiritually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do i see purple color??!   Why do i see purple color??! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do i see purple color??!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1