Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Veil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: The Veil   The Veil EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:40 am

We've never really discussed this seemingly insanely simple aspect of one of many of our endless theories of the Metaphysical world and the sciences involved.

The veil. Just a simple wall between this side of the universe and the multi-dimensional universe on the other side.

But when you dig really deep into the subject...

What are your opinions and beliefs or even scientific studies of the Veil?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 am

I Don't think the veil exists.
Back to top Go down
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:34 pm

That's interesting... Do you think that the veil was a false recording of the metaphysical world?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:36 am

I do I really do but if it does exist I think it is weak right now.
Back to top Go down
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:25 am

In a perception that believes the veil exists... Yes it is weakening as the universe grows more and more expansive. Just like a rubber band. Stretch it too far and it'll snap.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:10 am

What do you mean by the veil?

A few years ago at Shirak's forum, owltwelve mentioned a veil of light. If it's the same light that I sometimes see / feel, then I can't recall having gone past that veil. I may have, but without a recollection of it. Though, the closer I've focused to it, the more sandboxy this material world has seemed. As if everything was empty, like made out of cardboard or something, while this light is shining through everything. All the people then seem like kids in a sandbox, each playing in their own corner, some itching to get others' attention but rarely does anyone look over the edge of the sandbox.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:38 am

The veil is a barrier of some kind that affects our soul memory, "separates" the physical from the non physical. It's the barrier most psychics and shamans are able to see through and interact with.

Those whom haven't been awakened won't be able to see passed the veil and just think is crazy cause they aren't seeing nor experiencing the same things. It's also transfixed with our perception of belief as well which basically makes us the gatekeepers and the key holders of us whom are the gates of the veil.

Sorry contemplating as I'm typing... forgive the rambling haha I do that alot.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:08 am

I have seen the veil during a meditation to experience my birth, basically crossing over the veil with thousands of souls together heading towards earth. we came not out of outer space but literally there was a veil surrounding earth and souls crossing over the veil into physical space. We were merely light beings, consciousness with white radiance and no peculiar discernible end. (maybe a sense of duty and intrigue, was the last feeling experienced before crossing and coming into manifestation).

During other trance states i experienced then beings of light calling me to cross over back, which i refused to do, for attachment to humanity and other souls which are still in human form. I feared if i left my human body there would be much that i wouldn't experience with them and that i wanted for them to cross with me. At that point i feared for souls to be bounded to Earth, ironically while experiencing boundedness.

I experienced another time the veil as present in the infinite through you, as i crossed the veil i lost identity of self, but was on the presence of a great motherly figure that exposed to me my life as a part of history of infinity. Our universe's history seemed like a joke, it was literally a small point of dust. I couldn't believe any of our infinities could ever fit into such a small history, even less how millions, uncountable souls...
I experienced the identity of infinity of my soul, that was like a milkyway of selves, a cloud of beings or manifestations which end i couldn't see nor perceive anyhow, there was just a tendency. At the same time there we're infinities which we're colossally much more immense then mine, existing all over the infinite infinity. At that plane It seemed as if nothing was moving, but everything was alive. I had a sense of infinity and a sense of other infinities, while there was a major, indisputably all encompassing infinity which was like spiritual pressure for other infinities, sustaining the all-ness.

Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 am

Very interesting .. thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:41 am

Is this what you call Maya in yoga?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Veil   The Veil Empty

Back to top Go down

The Veil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Science and Metaphysics Discussion-