Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 am

In theory what's your thoughts on this? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:05 pm

To me time is an illusion. The past, the future, all in our heads. It's what keeps many from seeing then truth of certain blockages as well. Many stick to the past, without remembering that the past has already happen and they can't change it. Others constantly dream about the future. This isn't bad, but the future can always change no matter what. Something I realized is that once we realize that everything is actually in a straight line(the past, present and future) and not backwards nor forwards. I think time IS already being manipulated by our own perception through daily life without even realizing. It would be cool to see some Prince of Persia Sands of Time action but maybe if you see this different you might understand it better Smile.
Did you realize when you listen to music that time goes really fast? Like it flies away? Or when you're writting? You feel how time goes by? I think it's all based on our own perception of time. Which makes it a lot cooler come to think of it. You can slow or speed up your own awareness of time. This is when meditating is really fun and essential(I think you already know this). Using psychokinesis to manipulate little fractions of other's perspectives of time might be possible. Maybe micro-PK.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:14 pm

I can manipulate the my own perception of the speed of time. Not sure if it can be forced backwards though.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:00 am

I have been wishing for eternal youth. But I do not wish to have eternal life on Earth. Is this what you mean? If so, I wish to learn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:15 am

Yes it can happen, at least spontaneously from my experience. Keep developing in psychic abilities and exploring the unknown such as the etheric in energy sight or clairvoyancy and these things may unfold to you.

To cite a more concrete story, last week I had some sort of strange vision waking one more morning involving what looked like a couple of digital bible pages flashing into my third eye trying to deliver some sort of message to me. Then when I got up out of bed getting ready to go out and wondering what time it was, as I peered into the screen on my laptop I saw the probabilities of the clock visually flip from 9:36 am to setting at 9:00 even on the computer screen. It reminds me of what they say in spirit science that time is a measuring tool, though I also remember some events months before where I experienced different probabilities of the same events in waking reality, it got really freaky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:14 am

What's "Time"?
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:50 am

Runimatty wrote:
What's "Time"?

I don't know Very Happy, but time manipulation is definitely possible.

Also, I agree with IndigoTeen98. I've also occasionally gotten the impression that I'm designing both my past and my future in the present. I once performed a stasis experiment on an already recorded video and realized that for psychokinesis, it does not matter if the object is in the past or the future. Thus, assuming that we're designing our present moment by psychokinetic means .. we would be re-designing our past and future as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:58 am

The manipulation of time is referred to as chronokiniesis, and I don't think telekinesis can control time, for it is used to move objects. However, you can change this illusion in the present moment, to slow down or speed up in time. You can even go backwards in time, scientists have discovered that there are subtomic particles that go from today, to yesterday, which means they go backwards in time.
IndigoTeen98 was correct about time being an illusion, only the present moment exists. Everything that is a possibility to happen is happening right now. Chronokinesis can bring you into these different realities, that are all simultaneously happening at once. The past are memories from what reality you used to be in, and the future are thoughts of what you predict the present to be. So essentially, everything is run in your mind. Think of it like a computer program, like the matrix. Everything is energy, and that energy ever so slightly shifts by the actions/thoughts you make(Actions are also in your head, you have to think of something before you do it, this is manifestation.) Also, if everything is energy, we are all one. Energy, is just energy, the same, so if I'm energy(vibrating waves of light) and a tree is as well, then we're the same thing. We are one, and it gets really deep. There are also different ways to perceive reality, in fact there are different realities itself. When we die, we just experience reality differently, or go to another reality. I don't know exactly what reality you as an individual will go to, I just am explaining what I have studied. This could be possibly leading to oneness, even though we're one now, it would just be a different way of persevering this. Now, this is a completely left brained viewpoint of things, but the other half is going out and doing these things for your own personal development. Here's another thing, if we are all one, this also explains why the lights in the sky seek to help us,(note I did not say save, I said help) because we are all one, so in helping us, it helps them, because we are them, and they are us. Sorry if I got a little of topic.
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?   telekinesis - Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think it's possible to reverse (control) time with telekinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1