Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:49 am

Wikipedia wrote:
There is no conclusive evidence that psychokinesis is a real phenomenon.

Just wondering. Everyone has the potential to use Telekinesis if training it. This forum also shows a couple of users demonstrating Telekinesis; though using the easiest methods like with a light paper or psi-wheel at the beginning, it's yet a psychic phenomenon.

How comes that science yet didn't acknowledge the ability to influence objects with nothing but the mind, and all representatives of the Telekinesis were either exposed as charlatans or criticized for failing under proper scientific supervision (same applied to Kulagina)?

I mean, if Telekinesis really exists (what I believe) and is even demonstrated publicly, why science yet didn't acknowledge it?
Back to top Go down
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:34 am

telekinesis is real if you believe it .. if you dont believe in telekinesis its not exist
Back to top Go down
Tarakesa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tarakesa

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 am

If Telekinesis exists, it exists. If one doesn't believe in Telekinesis, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, when it in fact exists.
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:28 am

Because the secret government doesn't wants people using their true potential.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:45 am

Here's what I think: Wikipedia is lying. TK's real for sure. Though, it shows a lot of itself on fiction, such as comic books & movies.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:38 am

Lightning wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
There is no conclusive evidence that psychokinesis is a real phenomenon.

Just wondering. Everyone has the potential to use Telekinesis if training it. This forum also shows a couple of users demonstrating Telekinesis; though using the easiest methods like with a light paper or psi-wheel at the beginning, it's yet a psychic phenomenon.

How comes that science yet didn't acknowledge the ability to influence objects with nothing but the mind, and all representatives of the Telekinesis were either exposed as charlatans or criticized for failing under proper scientific supervision (same applied to Kulagina)?

I mean, if Telekinesis really exists (what I believe) and is even demonstrated publicly, why science yet didn't acknowledge it?  

I actually love your question mate. Modern science doesn't support psychic abilities(especially TK) because it's not always repeatable. We know ourselves that these abilities don't always work as we like them to. Sometimes they seem like they faded away. And to credibly proof something in the scientific community it has to be repeatable and genuine. Otherwise it will be consider more likely theoretical. Which is why many people call parapsychology pseudo-science. This video explains also the reason people don't believe it's psychologically possible:

But, psychokinesis is not just a psychological thing. That's why some people don't know much about it in the psychological community. But to do PK is to be confident about it. You are the proof.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Fakes over the years have given people who do real practice of metaphysical abilities a bad name. Science cannot acknowledge what it cannot explain. A problem with modern science is that what is deemed impossible stays impossible until proven otherwise. Telekinesis is quite real.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:31 am

You OP have been reading in the wrong places. There has been plenty of or sufficient scientific evidence given for tk phenomena since the 18 to early 1900's (as documented experiments or experiential testimony by scientists, professors, and skeptics of mediums). I suggest reading into physical mediumship, and Daniel Dunglas Home's autobiography "Incidents in my Life" is another book I'd recommend. (free download here: http://books.google.com/books?id=nCVpURWs-fQC&oe=UTF-8) There are also other accounts from the east describing the same phenomena and technique of events.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Just out of curiosity who says anyone can do TK? I highly disagree. Most people have trouble with common stuff like drawing or singing, let alone doing something as elusive and complex as TK. It requires undivided attention, belief, plus the actual ability to do it. If either one is missing, you won't be able to do it.
I think telekinesis is something people are born with. Either they have it, and they can eventually discover it, improve it, or they don't. Just like any other talent. It would certainly explain its rarity.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:45 pm

msic5 wrote:
Just out of curiosity who says anyone can do TK? I highly disagree. Most people have trouble with common stuff like drawing or singing, let alone doing something as elusive and complex as TK. It requires undivided attention, belief, plus the actual ability to do it. If either one is missing, you won't be able to do it.
I think telekinesis is something people are born with. Either they have it, and they can eventually discover it, improve it, or they don't. Just like any other talent. It would certainly explain its rarity.
Everyone can do TK, to say otherwise is to limit yourself. The only thing that stops it from being as common as singing/drawing is because it requires strong willpower. Which in turn takes time to grow and strength.
Back to top Go down
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Thought wrote:
Everyone can do TK, to say otherwise is to limit yourself. The only thing that stops it from being as common as singing/drawing is because it requires strong willpower. Which in turn takes time to grow and strength.
Again, I disagree. Most people are born with some kind of ability, definitely. It could be ESP, telepathy or precognition, telekinesis, you name it. But I find it highly unlikely that we are born with all of them. Two or three? sure. All? Nope.

Just look around. Even the mainstream culture is filled with people experiencing ESP or telepathy - most people won't bat an eyelash if you tell a story about those. Do the same with precognition and telekinesis, and it won't take long before they tell you you're full of it. Maybe some abilities are just more common. Well, that's my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:15 am

msic5 wrote:
Thought wrote:
Just look around. Even the mainstream culture is filled with people experiencing ESP or telepathy - most people won't bat an eyelash if you tell a story about those. Do the same with precognition and telekinesis, and it won't take long before they tell you you're full of it. Maybe some abilities are just more common. Well, that's my two cents.
This is because people have been conditioned for generations to believe that these abilities are fake and that people who practice them are frauds and cheats. Has nothing to do with how many people current practice metaphysical abilities.

Everyone has the potential to do it. I see your view point as being very limiting but I mean no offence by that. To each his own I suppose.
Back to top Go down
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Thought wrote:

This is because people have been conditioned for generations to believe that these abilities are fake and that people who practice them are frauds and cheats. Has nothing to do with how many people current practice metaphysical abilities.

Everyone has the potential to do it. I see your view point as being very limiting but I mean no offence by that. To each his own I suppose.
None taken. My personal experiences color my views a great deal,so it's possible that I'm wrong.
But those experiences I had pointed in the direction that everyone has something,but not all. Like, my best friend who's talented at intuition (ESP) and telepathy. I myself have my telekinesis, and some precognition. But that's about it.

I definitely tried other things too, but only these two work, and come naturally. I was kinda bummed about that at first, I was really into the idea of mind reading,clairvoyance,but eventually I accepted that it's just how life works.
Plus this whole - you can do anything and if you practice you'll be like any pro - smells a lot like human greed to me.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:38 am

I believe you can learn almost any ability unless it is an ability that only people born with it can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:26 am

Please remember that wikipedia can be edited by anyone and is not a reliable source. I think the fact that there are scientific organisations that teach people this skill is proof enough. Also remember that so many things were thought not to exist until recent years and there have been so many wrong scientific theories. Like the theory that we only use 10% of our brain (the one that skeptics often try to use against us), we actually use all of our brain but that doesn't mean telekinesis and other abilities can't be done, far from it. Also the senses were only discovered a few hundred years ago, before that no one knew why we could hear, see and smell things. Plus there's our ability to sense things without actually seeing. Science is good but it doesn't know everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?   telekinesis - Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence? Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis: A potential everyone possesses, yet no conclusice evidence of its existence?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1