Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contacting my dad.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:34 am

A couple of days ago, my father, whom I have not talked to for years because my mom and dad divorced, has called me. We talked for a while, and I eventually asked him if he believed in psychic powers, and he said yes! I was happy about that, and we talked for hours on ufos, astral projection, pretty much all of the psychic abilities, the illuminati, and people who aren't aware yet. It felt really good to talk to him, since I haven't in years, and I was especially happy that he knew what I did. Also, it seems that more and more people are waking up, even my cousin talks about this stuff, but he lives hours away from me. I learned that I have the natural ability to see energy, which comes from my grandma (although she never really honed in on her abilities, she was scared.) I know anyone can develop these abilities. If we all become aware, we will eventually out number the ones who wish to remain in power of the world, and thus creating a blissful place to live in, for the whole world. I still talk to him, and we might be able to see each other in the future, which would be great, energy working with my friend is difficult, because we only like get ten seconds outside at school, and I haven't been able to see him after school yet, he's pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:52 am

Almost forgot
Unconditional love
Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:56 am

Why? I forgot to say happy thanksgiving! I'm sorry everyone.
Happy thanksgiving Smile.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:08 am

U r very lucky father who understands the psychic universe. Mine doesn't even believe in God! I hate to b negative, but let's just say he's an ultra-alcoholic who loves me; father-daughter. I usually see in either his boxers or a cruddy T-shirt & Playboy pajama pants, watching adult movies, The Simpsons or NASCAR. I feel either safe in my room from the cigarette smoke, or prisoned at the fact I'll see my mom again on Sunday. My mom & I moved back from North Carolina to Long Island when I was 3, & the divorce papers were finally signed when I was 4. God, I can't wait to grow up & move to Florida!
PS, happy Thanksgiving. Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:34 am

Try asking your father why exactly he smokes Teresa. Most people begins an addiction which they later become unaware of. Hopefully, if you talk to him about this while both of you being calm and in a non-violent matter, you may make him become more aware of his addiction and he will look to stop. You could also learn basic psychology skills of persuasion or hypnosis and studying a little of the subconscious mind to hopefully get through his head. Although it may seem impossible(since I'm guessing you've been taking his crap for a long time) it isn't. So don't loose hope in your father.
You are spot on Kelvin. The world is shifting through a "new" age. We are going back to our original state of consciousness. Reuniting with source energy and being aware of the illusions created by men. A stage of harmony, realization and balance. There cannot be constant peace nor chaos(although modern society is more one-sided) but balance.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks, IndigoTeen. But I already gave up the hope since I was 12. I already know he's NEVER gonna quit: He's been smoking since high school. Yes, I already asked. That's not happening. Sad Trust me, this is not the perfect environment for an autistic child like me. The others who has better fathers than I do r f***in' lucky! I'm sorry, but if there's a psychic prediction to solve the problem, I sadly doubt it's gonna work. Sad
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:07 pm

It's okay Smile. Non of us are lucky though lol. Maybe like you have a dad that doesn't treat you well someone else can have a brother that doesn't treat them well or worse. I don't know if you've already thought about running away but if you do, please don't do it without thinking about it. It can be exiting a battlefield to enter another. You can try making a deal with your dad to let you sleep at a friend every weekend. Or at least every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Thank you Teresa, I hope your father stops his addiction, I am lucky. However I do wish I could see my dad, were like six hours away from him, and about to move a long way away from him. Sad I just got of the phone with him, and he said that our generation are the generation to change the world. I couldn't agree more, but no one can do it alone. That's why you, and everyone on this forum, including myself, are here. Unfortunately, I live with a step father, one who hates me, but all I can do is emit unconditional love, and so can you. Also, my mother drinks, so I have an understanding of how you feel, but love is the one thing that can change everything. I just hope I don't have to wait long, because the world is going crazy( reference to Ferguson, not talking about my reality ). It should be noted that the world shouldn't awaken to fast, people like you and I would be shocked, and people who don't have the knowledge we do, would go absolutely ballistic.
Unconditional love Smile Contacting my dad. 3900822010
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Oh, I forgot. My dad also doesn't believe in God, & I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contacting my dad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contacting my dad.   Contacting my dad. Empty

Back to top Go down

Contacting my dad.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1