Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) Empty
PostSubject: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:17 am

Hello everyone!

I officially succeeded this morning to turn my psi wheel under glass. Turn it slowly but it's the first time she shot several times as long. I'm really happy this success. Very Happy

Last edited by gtr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Very nice!

Hey gtr can you send to me your facebook if you can?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Great
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:05 am

Thank's Jahara and spiritualwarrior25!

Jahara, thank you for your faithfulness for you is always the first and one of the few to comment on my video.

Jahara, I am French and my facebook page is of course in French. I use a translator here on the forum Mark. I very rarely on Facebook and nobody knows that I practice telekinesis, I want to keep it secret. So I do not want to talk about on Facebook, I do not want my Facebook friends know that I practice telekinesis and I am interested in the paranormal. So on my Facebook page I'm subscribed to any Internet link that talks about paranormal. One day I speak but I'm not ready yet. So you will not find anything regarding the paranormal and telekinesis on my page. You can write me privately here on the forum if you want. As long as you write simple sentences and avoid typos to me that the translator translates well your message.
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 pm

What I admire in you is your dedication at tk.
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:38 am

Jahara thank you very much, that's very nice. I continue to move forward with patience and perseverance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)   Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Psi wheel under glass formally successful(video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1