Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aikidopower
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 am

Hello everybody! I am so happy that I have found this society! Thank you Mark Mauvais for revealing this secret to us!
My name is Mike and I'm 21 years old, from Europe,Bulgaria.

I had a really terrifying 5 months of my life. I had a really bad depression. Just when I thought that my life was over, I started to read about Buddhism, Dzen or Zen,I read about Eckhart Toll , I have started training Aikido and find it very useful and I feel how it makes me a better person and it just "kills" my Ego. I've started practicing Yoga and also Chi-gong exercises. I feel really good from these Chi-gong exercises. I also meditate every day - sometimes I can stand in half-lotus meditation position for 50-60 minutes. A friend of mine told me to practice the "Ohhhmmmm" mantra a few weeks ago. I also do some breathing exercises.

And  today I found Mark Mauvais! I just wanted to type "Telekinesis" in Google and ... I found this forum! I am really fascinated by TK, Clairvoyance  and so on:)!  I always thought that this is something that we all have ! And now, since I am a better person than before I really want to learn how to feel this energy so I can control my thoughts and to stop this fears I have in my head..

But now I have encountered a serious PROBLEM Crying or Very sad  ... ! I have a strange tension between my eyes , it's just between the eyebrows.Sometimes I feel this tension in the middle in my forehead, like it's WARMING and the pain is really annoying me. It makes me tired. The "bad" thing is when I go to sleep this tension becomes really annoying and I can't even control it anymore.. It's like my pillow is making it more offensive and the pain becomes enormous. It's like a subconscious control and when I am absent-minded I forget about it and "I'm okay". I have tried some Test Emotional Freedom and sometimes it works .. but I don't know. I  am starting to worry about it .. EVEN NOW I HAVE this tension , while I am typing this new topic..

What would you advice me to do guys Sad?

Thanks again for this awesome forum!
I will begin practice with the opening of the third eye tomorrow, and I am going to upload videos in the near future!
Best Wishes,
Mike!

Last edited by Aikidopower on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:09 am

Welcome! Very Happy The tension is your "third eye" it is completely normal to have pain there. It's actually a good thing because it means you are progressing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:26 am

Hi there, and welcome Very Happy! I get your problem. The pressure, energy collection in the third eye may be to much. For this I recommend you to take at least a day off of TK, chi excersises or any psychic excersises. Take a few days to relax. I get this too, extreme headaches. It's not just the third eye, it's the training. But this is in an awkward way a good sign. My best wishes to you brother!
Back to top Go down
Aikidopower
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 am

Well.. I guess it is okay then! I hope Very Happy! And by the way, I just started practicing the "psi-wheel" exercise and now I am in a severe pain between my eyes.. I think that I should stop for now,and continue tomorrow!

By the way - the tension between the eyes started a few weeks ago, right when I was meditating.. At least now I know the answer Very Happy!

Another thing:  I practice Falun Gong or Falun Dafa Qi-gong exercises. I just use them for cultivation. I feel this energy every where! When I focus on my hands, they are warm and the feeling is like there are needles tickling on the top of my fingers!

And here comes the problems and the questions. How do I concentrate on my lower dantien? I just focus on a white energy ball between my hands or in my stomach (the root), and If that is correct, when I move the energy ball to the 3rd eye - how do I link it between the 3rd eye and the root ? It's hard to imagine that.. I mean - do I have to imagine it like an energy line or I just have to concentrate and feel it?

I just cant figure out how to concentrate on all of this, and when I'm trying to move any object (paper, pencil or anything like that) how do I channel this energy? And how should i feel this "space"  between the object and my mind? After I feel this "space" - how should I channel the energy? Do I have to imagine this energy going through my hands or what?  I can't seem to understand that :S ..

When I was reading about  how to open the 3-rd eye I was very happy to start practicing it,because it is explained very well and it is easy to understand, I mean there is some text about it. But I can't find enough info for the "space" between the object and me, about that how I should channel the energy and so on.. It's a big big mess in my head Very Happy

AND NOW!  I like to share what I feel: I feel some strange energy flow from my CHEST (I mean near my heart) - it's like I can control "something" from there and I can send it anywhere in my body! Like - my left hand or my right hand. But after that I don't know what to do.. I even don't know what I AM DOING by doing this Very Happy!

Again,
Best Wishes,
Mike Smile!
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:36 am

"how do I link it between the 3rd eye and the root ?"

your backbone is the answer my friend ! visualize your backbone as a white lightbeam, that goes from your root to the top of your head.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 am

I link my 3rd eye to the root by imagining the energy flowing like a waterfall back down. It also helps to exhale while doing this.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:31 am

New Psychic wrote:
I link my 3rd eye to the root by imagining the energy flowing like a waterfall back down. It also helps to exhale while doing this.
He's got a point here Idea 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Welcome buddy.

I can only echo what the other guys have said. Remember perfect practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:39 am

yeah stop worries and fears and follow ur heart and mark's Tutorial everything will be fine ! Take deep breath when u feeling not comfortable and move ur attention to other things
Back to top Go down
Aikidopower
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 am

Hi, it's me again Smile !

I had a break for 2 days. I didn't do any Qi-gong exercises nor meditation, or anything! But the tension didn't stop :S ! It even got "bigger". I can feel this tension even around my nose, around my teeth and the tension between my eyes is just unbearable.It's like I have sinusitis! I started to panic god damn (sorry for cursing). This tension keeps following me everywhere.. I just can't stop it, and besides that I have some headache. I can't relax even for a minute! I go to sleep,and the tension gets bigger - it's like my pillow is pressing it and it's making it even more painful :S! I can't even concentrate..

the joke: I have a friend that has no idea of TK, of psychic abilities and so on. And he has the same problem! He just called me and he said that he is going crazy cuz of this. He proposed that this might have occurred cuz of "too much thinking" Very Happy.. I don't know really :/ ..

When I'm absent-minded I don't have this tension. But when I suddenly focus and remind myself for that, the tension comes back again. I think it's more like a subconscious mind control.. Cuz sometimes I can feel that I have control over it and I can make the tension become even bigger..! I really don't know.. 2 days with this and I feel really awful :/
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:29 am

I'd see a doctor if I were you. Otherwise look for info on internet.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 pm

On the front of my forehead, sometimes right side, sometimes left side, is where I usually get headaches. Is that strange?
Back to top Go down
Aikidopower
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:36 am

Hey guys! I haven't been doing any chi-gong exercises for the whole week. I just did some Yoga exercises and that was all.

Something interesting! I met an energy healer. And somehow when he was touching my forehead, the tension between my eyes became so strong that I thought that my head is going to explode! And I said: "Stop pleasee!" and he said: "Relax.I wanted to show you that nothing is going to happen!".

And now I feel better. And somehow I can focus on my tension between the eyes, and I can make it stronger. But I don't know how to use it. I mean I felt the energy in my head, like ocean waves! It was like that my body was "swimming" during that time, when the energy healer was channeling his energy through me.. It was awesome experience.

But I can still feel this tension ..this energy. And he said that I have to learn how to control this energy so I can "get it out"..

What would you advice me to do ? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey. Im also a noob here. Im on my phone now so cant write details now but briefly, my opinion is that you may need CoQ10 pills for your brain. Do not forget or underestimate the existence and importance of your body. Your brain needs to generate gamma waves to do telekinesis and fo that you need physical energy not just spiritial stamina. You can google what CoQ10 is but briefly, it is a fundamental energy required by all cells in the body and its low levels can cause fatigues, migraine, depression etc. You can change your diet for increased CoQ10 level but its not that easy since our environment is so f-ed up by corruption. Eg. Junk food, high sugar food everywhere, vaccination, chemtrail, all affect us constantly. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Pills :L People used to live way longer than they do now, without any pills, but those pills seem a bit different than the more common ones, and those seem a bit innocent, so if you want you could give them a try and see if you improve any bit in TK, or many other psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!   Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there! I have a big "PROBLEM" :S!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1