Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix Empty
PostSubject: The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix   The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:59 am

So we're going to be having a special guest on the Mark Mauvais Show soon and I was thinking about asking him questions about reality, matter, energy, stuff like that.

I'm not a great expert on the subject myself but it will be fascinating to learn. Do you guys have any questions you'd like me to ask them?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix   The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 am

What is the connection between the Fibonnaci and sacred geometry?
What are dimensions?
(This is one I really wanted to ask) : What is the connection of metaphyisics and quantom theories?
I heard about the vacuum energy and studied electromagnetism at school but what is his deep opinion on how metaphysics is connected to cosmic science?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix   The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:01 am

The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix Web98
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix   The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Yes, the Fibonnaci spiral. I see a lot of metaphysical people using this when talking about sacred geometry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix   The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix Empty

Back to top Go down

The Holographic Universe, Reality and the Matrix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1