Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can't seem to access my energy anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore Empty
PostSubject: can't seem to access my energy anymore   energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 am

Everything was going along as expected for someone just starting out with seriously the moving energy. There was lots of energy building up and I could feel it starting to extend out from my body. Kind of like being able to feel a psi ball between your hands and more Smile

Just as energy was starting to really build up from regular daily practicing, it just stopped. It's like a light switch has been turned off and even though energy still flows, I can't seem to access it. So now when I'm practicing I don't feel anything. I'm trying to think back on if I made any different changes (diet, surroundings, people), and nothing much out of the ordinary comes to mind No

I am at a total loss as to why all my access to energy seems to have shut down? This is so depressing Crying or Very sad Any suggestions on what I can be done to overcome this situation? Thanks
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: can't seem to access my energy anymore   energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
Coinfaz29
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Coinfaz29

PostSubject: Re: can't seem to access my energy anymore   energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:08 am

What helped me whenever I stopped feeling the energy which I experience during certain moon cycles is to put copper bracelets or aluminum around your wrists. It seems to channel energy more effectively. Ive also noticed that your body's charge changes periodically, so when forming your chi ball, switch the orientation of your hands. Ie, palm aligned with fingers. almost like your positive charge has changed to negative, so switching your heads in opposite directions unblocks the channels.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: can't seem to access my energy anymore   energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:59 am

That depends. How long has it beem since u practiced?
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: can't seem to access my energy anymore   energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:47 pm

There is the copper bracelet on one wrist (strap must be open, ie it does not turn the handle to complete, but it has an opening) and to balance better, you wearing a bracelet zinc another wrist similarly. Personally I practice for eight months and I want a daily newspaper with all my practice. In my case, I never saw any similarity with the cycle of the moon, even if I thought on several occasions. From October 21 to October 24, I could not anything with telekinesis, but the 25 and still everything is back to normal. It is very difficult to say what is the cause of this phenomenon. Many will tell you all sorts of weird theory, but often these people do not practice telekinesis, they did that theory ... I practiced for eight months, and I did not manage to find the reason why there days or all else is well and it does not work. I practice in the morning. There are evening or I abuse alcohol and go to bed late. I wake up tomorrow not really fit and yet it works wonderfully. And there are days I do not abuse and I go to bed early, I'm in great shape physically the next day. Yet I do not get anywhere in telekinesis. I am far from being Mr. health and yet I can not get by evil telekinesis for beginners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't seem to access my energy anymore   energy - can't seem to access my energy anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

can't seem to access my energy anymore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1