Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 pm

We often mistakenly associate Psychic power with the paranormal or the supernatural when in fact there are many examples of everyday psychic phenomenon. We all have extrasensory experiences and often times we don't even recognize it as so. You, even you have had these kinds of common psychic experiences. We often just dismiss these kinds of things as coincidence or ignore them all together.

Have you ever:

Felt like somebody was watching you, and you look around and confirm your suspicion?
Ever dreamt of a person or place days before meeting them or visiting that place?
Ever finished somebody else's sentence? Or experienced Deja Vu?
Ever been angry and stuff around you shook, or vibrated, or even smashed?
Ever jumped out of the way of impending danger? Like a speeding car or falling branch?
Ever heard somebody call out your name, even when there is nobody around?
Ever predicted an event just seconds before it occurred? or influenced its results?

If you have experienced these kinds of moments in your life, things that you cannot explain with the five 'normal' senses then you may be a psychic clairvoyant. If any of these stories sound like things that have happened to you in your life, or if you have other examples of telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance or precognition (i would love to hear about them) then you too may have the raw psychic potential to develop your psychic powers using the Psychic Investigations model.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Has anyone else got some Zener Cards?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 pm

I've done your first one and it was impressive. I've got 13. I'm making a deck of Zener cards myself to do this one.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:58 am

You can do similar exercises with standard playing cards if you have some?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

We often mistakenly associate Psychic power with the paranormal or the supernatural when in fact there are many examples of everyday psychic phenomenon. We all have extrasensory experiences and often times we don't even recognize it as so. You, even you have had these kinds of common psychic experiences. We often just dismiss these kinds of things as coincidence or ignore them all together.

Have you ever:

Felt like somebody was watching you, and you look around and confirm your suspicion?
Ever dreamt of a person or place days before meeting them or visiting that place?
Ever been angry and stuff around you shook, or vibrated, or even smashed?
Ever jumped out of the way of impending danger? Like a speeding car or falling branch?
Ever heard somebody call out your name, even when there is nobody around?
Ever predicted an event just seconds before it occurred? or influenced its results?

If you have experienced these kinds of moments in your life, things that you cannot explain with the five 'normal' senses then you may be a psychic clairvoyant. If any of these stories sound like things that have happened to you in your life, or if you have other examples of telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance or precognition (i would love to hear about them) then you too may have the raw psychic potential to develop your psychic powers using the Psychic Investigations model.
Just made my own Zener card deck and training this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm really impressed with the results!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Very good Nazir!

With a little more practice you should be able to get all correct.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:00 am

Thanks! And I'm looking forward of doing so as well
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:23 am

Perfected a little in clairvoyance! Just got most of the Zener cards right. A great success for me in my opinion! I'll upload it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:21 am

hehe.. nice
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 am

Thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
PsyChikSabrina
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsyChikSabrina

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:38 am

the DejaVu one is typed twice lol! 
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:15 am

great nazir! i love your face after you clap. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test    Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test  Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Clairvoyant Zener Test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1