Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reading Books thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

reading - The Reading Books thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reading Books thread.   reading - The Reading Books thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
IndigoTeen98: I heard of that book. It seems really good.
Me, I found "Develop Your Psychic Abilities" by Enid Hoffman at Barnes & Noble today. I haven't gotten to read it because we were in a rush at the mall. So instead I bought "I Saw the Light: The Story of Hank Williams" by Colin Escott for my grandfather. Anyway, Hoffman's book shows everything in there. Telekinesis, ESP, clairvoyance, how to develop them first, pyrokinesis, you name it. Everything we talk about here. I wish I could afford both books, but it's for my grandfather.

Both sound pretty neat. I like biography books. And the ESP book sounds precise and clear as well
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Books thread.   reading - The Reading Books thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Strange that I've never saw(or recalled) someone mentioning The Alchemist here. That book is great! Literally read it in 2 days. Addicting masterpiece from Paulo Coelho.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Books thread.   reading - The Reading Books thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East is also on my list. Already bought it paperback but it's a huge book to get through. Very interesting one though. But a lot of reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Books thread.   reading - The Reading Books thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reading Books thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2