Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone watch Gotham?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Anyone watch Gotham? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Has anyone else been watching this? Its only just started and I already love it. Its set in Gotham City during Bruce Wayne's childhood. Though its not actually about Bruce Wayne, more about commissioner Gordon as a young man. Pretty fucking awesome if i do say so.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 am

First time I hear about this, maybe I'll watch few episodes later. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:03 am

Unfortunately, it'z a drama. & no sign of Batman, so I'm not really interested. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Trust me T, it is great. It's got the penguin...
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:24 am

No Batman in Gotham...would spend the entire viewing time hoping he makes a cameo and feeling a horrible sense that something is missing.

No doubt the show has merit as a standalone series, but I can't see it lasting that long without Batman to be honest.

Might as well just rewatch old Batman movies or go through DC comics.

Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:26 am

The trailer is so tempting though
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:10 am

It opens with the murder of Bruce Waynes parents, so he's a little kid. May be a while before batman as we know him makes an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:03 am

Every time I noticed the photo of the Penguin from the show on Twitter, I complained. He's more human than the comics, & I'm not liking it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:27 am

Did you watch it yet? You have to, I watched Modern Family because of you and that was terrible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 am

It's The Middle, Mark. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 am

Oh yeah you're right. Modern Family was the slightly less worse one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:12 am

SLIGHTLY less worse?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:25 pm

I saw the exact same Queen Consolidated logo from Arrow in this. Which makes me want to keep watching lol. Flash's 1st episode had the biggest spoiler of The Flash, Gotham and Arrow all being connected. A guy from the future basically has a newspaper from 2024 where Wayne and Queen industries work together. Although Gotham is way before Bruce and Oliver are adults.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:16 pm

When I came downstairs to blow dry my hair, I saw my mom watching a piece of Gotham-- a Penguin moment-- & I yelled, "NO! NO! NOT HAPPENING!" She explained that wanted to see something different other than Andy Griffin. B/c I panicked, she changed the channel a few minutes later to Everybody Hates Chris. Relieved. See, I didn't want her to "like" the show & get ME interested just b/c we're both fans of Batman. It's like The Walking Dead all over again. Evil or Very Mad Plus, the Penguin in the show is "too skinny" for a general penguin. Hell, all hands down for Danny DeVito's portrayal: Which is the reason why I was nagging about it. Plus, I don't think the new one waddles or squawks.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:30 am

He's a young penguin.

Its gone on a break now which I'm not happy about, gotta wait till January for a new episode.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:32 am

Oh, that explains it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 am

The penguin is actually my favorite character in the show, the guy who plays him is incredible. So slimy.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:02 am

*sarcastically* Uh-huh.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Alright! Alright! I'll give it a try tonight after school!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:15 am

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 am

This is an apology letter.
Lemme say that I'm truly sorry for my disrespectful behavior on the drama show, "Gotham." The show has earned good reviews, & I have no idea why I draw negative attention on "Gotham" & everyone's opinion of the show. It could be because of my personal change coming through, since I'm turning 16 soon. Although, I only like the mystery murder of Bruce Wayne's parents remaining a mystery. The creators of the show, however, had made an interesting story of how the story of the murders go when Bruce was a boy. Maybe I didn't like it because I know Batman isn't in it. I'm used to the particular present when Bruce is a grown-up. If the murderer of his parents is the Penguin, I'd be disappointed. All in all, I'm truly sorry for my behavior on this show. I won't happen again.
-Teresa Smile
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 am

Started to watch this today, not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Gotham?   Anyone watch Gotham? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch Gotham?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1