Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxins and Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Toxins and Telekinesis   telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:28 pm

So uh, this is about toxins and telekinesis. I often drink drinks with Calcium (Ca), and sometimes, when I get a chance, I'll have fish, which as we know, fish has Mercury (Hg). But, I'm not putting anymore salt on my food, unless it's eggs, because it has Chlorine (C) in it. But, today, I'm worrying. Should I stop drinking Eggnog and fish? I mean, I'm under-average in weight for my height, age and body structure. But I was practicing telekinesis tonight before I got in the shower, and I'm getting it to twitch a lot (usually now, with a tin foil psi-wheel, I can usually get to spin it without hands if concentrated a lot. Though, results aren't the same for paper [Since paper is harder]), but then my little bro breaks into the room, I tell him to get out because I'm *trying to think about a YouTube idea*, then I close the door. As soon as I start again, it stops. I can barely get it to twitch after 30 seconds of a halt. And then I notice, you know how sometimes a song will start playing in your head at certain moments, like you're bored or you just feel like you need music? Well, Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz starts playing, and I'm trying to shut off the mental radio, even thinking about having the psi-wheel move to the right to stop the song, but it didn't work. Anything bad I'm doing? If so, can you please tell me? Plus, what toxins do you often consume or are resistant to? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Toxins and Telekinesis   telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Mark, me, different people do these things while still eating meat or drinking(I don't drink alcohol though but I can drink a soda if someone offered me one). Nothing is completely good. Nor the organic foods or what we normally eat in the West. It's all a matter of staying physically healthy as well. So exercise regularly(run, do a sport or something). A healthy body leads to a healthy mind. So balance your eating and dont overeat anything. Do some detox diets if you wish. But dont become like a skeleton either.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Toxins and Telekinesis   telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:39 pm

I'd say flouride is the toxin everyone consumes. Almost every water system in the West has flouride. And filtrating that water wont take all the flouride out either. The only way to have a pure, clean water free from chemicals is due destillation. And I'm pretty sure we dont do that constantly.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Toxins and Telekinesis   telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:48 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Mark, me, different people do these things while still eating meat or drinking(I don't drink alcohol though but I can drink a soda if someone offered me one). Nothing is completely good. Nor the organic foods or what we normally eat in the West. It's all a matter of staying physically healthy as well. So exercise regularly(run, do a sport or something). A healthy body leads to a healthy mind. So balance your eating and dont overeat anything. Do some detox diets if you wish. But dont become like a skeleton either.
Oh, I'm fit. In fact, I can do one-arm pushups. But I'll take your advice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Toxins and Telekinesis   telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:07 am

I normally exercise without stretching and it hurts for 3 days.Don't forget to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxins and Telekinesis   telekinesis - Toxins and Telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxins and Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1