Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? Empty
PostSubject: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:13 am

Not really sure where to go with this, but here's nothing.
A month ago today, we had some bad issues with a family member on the job. Well, they got worse, and some things just sort of....happened.
It started the xay I just sort of,"Found out," I was TK. Already a bad day, thanks to the family thing, and I spent most of the day trying to calm down. Finally get to the point to where I could see straight, so I went inside to crash.
Laying in bed for not all of five minutes, and all of a sudden, everything started shaking horrendously.
Started with the floor next to my bed, then my bed, then me. Next thing I know, it was everything in my room. I started yelling trying to get somebody's attention....Nothing. There was this...crushing feeling. Not so much coming inward, but moreso like if I had the control over it, I could've ripped my roomfrom the house at the hems.
I just started growling at the top of my lungs until I blacked out and it stopped. After sleeping about 16 hours, nothing in my room was damaged, and nobody else knew anything about any shaking.
I can somewhat re create the shaking during ki ball exercises (Like a ball of magnets in my hands trying to repel each other with no place to go) but that's about it.
The room thing has happened once more, but not nearly as bad, and I think I consciously shut it off before sleeping that time. The vibrations now are smaller, and mainly in my shoulders and thighs.
About the currents...Probably for a couple of weeks building up to the first room incident, I began feeling very strong energy flowing through my hands and feet (At first.) Fire, electricity (a slight, but strong tingling sensation), and very cold cold spots. That usually happens three or four times a day, varying energies. Sort of bouncing back and forth between feeling like my skull is on fire or I'm a walking light socket. pirat
Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences? I've seen mentions of the energy currents on youtube, and the magnetic feeling during ki training, but the vibrations and the room thing...not so much.
I can't be the only one who's had this stuff going on? Looking into learning to control the room bit and the currents more, but it's been dead ends so far. Figured I'd post and see if anybody had any thoughts on it.
Anything helps. Thanks for reading.
Namaste.
Back to top Go down
Ocean of Atoms
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Actually i do recall a similiar exsperience in McDonalds of all places lol was also having a bad day and was at the lowest of times in my life homeless burnt out from drug abuse and just not doing 2 good 4 myself, Suddenly the table and floor my feet was on started shaking violently no one around me looked towards my table or noticed anything happening at all even though it was also very  loud, Right b4 this occured no other noise distractions was taking place the restaurent was silent and every1 was either texting or reading the newspaper while eating making this incident that more eerie ,The earth quake like effect around me lasted 4 no more than a minute and  never exsperienced that again and sat at that same table atleast 100 times i wasnt high or tripping out at the time Perhaps it was the higher power (god)  telling me 2 change my ways in a mysterious way
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:16 am

Wow. At McDonald's. "I'd like a Big Mac, and a Co-," (lights flickering, tables and benches start shaking with lights flickering.
Wish I could have had it happen just once, but, I'm sure there will be more. Sigh. I've been getting more frequent body quakes without the room stuff now.
Been trying to change my ways for years, but my circumstances are very complicated and beyond my control. Especially now, with this. Think just somebody telling me I need to learn to control my temper. Hahaha. Angry when I am, like me you would not....
It's funny, I even get better results (for force pushing, anyway,) when I'm using it to expel the negative energy. Yeah. Pretty sure I work for the Dark Side now. Gee. Wonder who out there screwed up and made ME TK?
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Check out my vid plz tkfreakn
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Telekinesis left hand: https://youtu.be/InqRaIXGkgk
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Definite movement. Nice job. Just keep practicing. I know, it's frustrating. Something that works for me when force pushing is using both hands to warm up, then back and forth between left hand, right hand and both.
I know it seems like a step back, but trust me. You'll learn how to focus the energy a lot faster, and with different speeds and strengths, which will come in handy later. Good work. :-)
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks Smile and if i can do it on 1 hand that means i can do it with the other right
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Should be able too, just don't think so much of it as left hand, right hand. Even though that's the tricky part, it will come with practice. Just swap back and forth naturally. :-) No problem.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks and your doing great on all videos amazing
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Thank you. Just had success with the force pulling without it falling over. Just experimenting tonight, keeping it light. :-)
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Smile good luch awesome
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 pm

You too. :-)
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:15 am

When doing telekinesis the lights sometimes flickering or get dimer ect why
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:30 am

No idea, everybody has different stuff they go through with it. Wish I could help with that one, just not my specialty. I naturally hate electricity and electronics and all things appliances, they're ALWAYS screwing up around here.
Probably just your energy output somehow.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 am

K thanks:) i m looking forward to some new videos of u improving good luck
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:24 am

Will get some more at some point. Still working on this force pull tweaking. Had a few good hits with it last night. Also trying to figure out how to make a psy wheel. Didn't know we were supposed to start with those....Will be fun to work with. Don't worry too much about the lights flickering, when it happens maybe time to stop training for the night to decompress?
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:41 am

NOTICE: The Psi Wheel
194 Replies 8023 Views
Latest post from telekinesis.anishvr, on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 am
Look at image it tells how 2 make psi we wheel
Back to top Go down
TKFreakin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:22 am

I figured it out....Just had my first real session a little while ago...Some crazy movement from right to left, but can't make it go back the other way. Using a bigger one with heavier paper to start off with. Also got it to stop a few times...Using hands still, of course. Will post something when I start having more successes with it. How is your wheel training going?
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:49 am

Great awsome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????   energy -  Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vibrational "Temper Tantrums," And Insane Energy Currents????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1