Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmokinesis update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Cosmokinesis update  Empty
PostSubject: Cosmokinesis update    Cosmokinesis update  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:37 pm

i know there probably isnt a cosmokinetic on marks site here.. besides me and im not even at beginner level XD.. if there is and anyone is sucessful in universe energy manipulation please let me know i have an idea for the use of cosmic energy in regular psionic abilities .afro

10/25/13 update
i have discovered that when you absorb cosmic energy it is really thick and takes the place of your chi and it takes longer to use up this energy but its almost self replenishing in a way. just simply focus on the planet or cosmic entity you wish to draw energy from and just visualize this energy flowing from the planet to your body almost instantaneously that is the 1st objective to becoming a cosmokinetic

Last edited by nowforever13 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Cosmokinesis update    Cosmokinesis update  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm

I've heard the name, never tried it though. Sounds powerful to summon a meteor or blow up a star ect.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Cosmokinesis update    Cosmokinesis update  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I've heard the name, never tried it though. Sounds powerful to summon a meteor or blow up a star ect.
at the very least you can absorb cosmic energy emmited from planets, stars ,galaxies Etc. if a master where of CK where to rise he would be able to create universes and destroy them at will. im working on it.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Cosmokinesis update    Cosmokinesis update  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:20 am

I doubt that universes could be destroyed with cosmokinesis...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Cosmokinesis update    Cosmokinesis update  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I doubt that universes could be destroyed with cosmokinesis...
i wouldnt be doubting. because if you get good enough you can manipulate the cosmic energy to do as you wish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmokinesis update    Cosmokinesis update  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmokinesis update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1