Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Feelers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cosmogenisis
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
cosmogenisis

Psychic Feelers Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Feelers   Psychic Feelers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:17 am

Hi everyone,
I am whats called a sensitive, or psychic feeler. I'm very in tuned with peoples emotions, i didn't know what it was and when i was younger, i would be bombarded with others emotions, i could be sad one minute angry the next, and not even know why. My solar plexus would swell when danger was nearby, this saved my life more than once while being in afghanistan and iraq. Eventually I got tried of feeling everyones emotional baggage, and i would turn it "off" via alcohol,,, well that didn't work out too well, cause when i got drunk inhinions would lower and then i was an emotional wreck. Not understanding my feelings from other peoples feelings. Now i come to the point if i can be bombarded with tier peoples emotions, can't i project my emotions on others and have it amplified, so if i want to spread good love, and positivity, shouldn't that work all the while shielding me form other people negativity? Any information or discussion would be greatly appreciated, advice, pointers, or if you just want to talk about "feelings" Maybe this is you and you didn't know why.... just hit me up. Have a great day! Ciao for now Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Feelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Feelers   Psychic Feelers EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:19 am

You have empathy, one of the most common psychic abilities. Not even an ability actually, everyone should have a sense of empathy Smile. But I get what you mean, you're more tapped into it.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Feelers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1