Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What i got at the gem mine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

What i got at the gem mine! Empty
PostSubject: What i got at the gem mine!   What i got at the gem mine! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:45 am

went out of town to the gem mines, and returned with the stuff in the bag plus a crystal ball (nazir can you please explain to me how to use it?) a pyramid and some obelisk' can some one explain to me how to use those? and a chakra wand (can some one explain to me how to heal with it?)
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What i got at the gem mine!   What i got at the gem mine! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Crystals are great for mediation when laying down, one color for each chackra, how ever best to keep one on you at all times for 1 month and your life will be different in that time period. its also great for making spirit water and crystal grids
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: What i got at the gem mine!   What i got at the gem mine! EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:07 pm

im trying a prosperity grid for today, its my very 1st one, ill leave it up for a while to see what happens Razz lol, im alo going to cleanse my wand today so i can recharge it and bond it with my own energy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: What i got at the gem mine!   What i got at the gem mine! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 am

What's a prosperity grid?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What i got at the gem mine!   What i got at the gem mine! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
What's a prosperity grid?
Prosperity grids or crystal grids are made with crystals and with there energy to form a grid, these grids can keep you happier, more energetic,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i got at the gem mine!   What i got at the gem mine! Empty

Back to top Go down

What i got at the gem mine!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1