Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

levitation - Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)  Empty
PostSubject: Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)    levitation - Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Four video of a francophone I discovered earlier this year. It's Ben_PK which became known in 2008 with the levitation of a pencil. Video 1 and 2 shows the stages in telekinesis and levitation two pencil. The last video is impressive. It is a member of a forum that I am even register that he kept videos Ben_Pk because unfortunately this guy has completely stopped telekinesis. The person who knew him did not tell me the reasons why it just stopped out of respect for Ben_Pk.

Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)    levitation - Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:44 am

I just saw this levitation pen video yesterday, and I wanted to know his nickname, and today you showed me, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

PostSubject: Re: Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)    levitation - Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:15 am

Is there any link to learn levitation? I'm like %30 Complete of Electrickinesis and %90 Telkinesis
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)    levitation - Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:47 pm

I remember having doubts about this guy because he had reached such a level, yet had only one TK vid on his youtube. To me, it didn't make sense: he should have like zero tk vids or more than one after all the training he must have done. But now that I can see the rest and know that he stopped, it makes sense, I must have discovered him before he vanished from the scene.

As to why it stopped, when I had found his channel, there was one tk vid, and the rest was stuff about conspiracy: maybe he became a bit paranoid after reaching a level that makes it more difficult to go on unnoticed except by fellow psychics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)    levitation - Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Video-see Levitation of a pencil by Ben_Pk(4 video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1