Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Reports (C&P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Progress Reports (C&P) Empty
PostSubject: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 am

In this thread, you can post your progress on Clairvoyance and Precognition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 am

For the record, I'm not at all intuitive.

That should change as I get more into psychic development, as I have been away.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:31 am

You'll naturally open to more things during time Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:54 am

Yeah. Smile How progressed are you sir Nazir at the art of Clairvoyance and or Precognition?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 am

I'm better at clairvoyance Smile. Precognition happens when it just feels like to lol(so anytime random). You should try clairvoyance meditations. They'll really boost your chances of clairvoyance like scrying does. You can check one out in my 'Meditation' playlist on my channel Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Okay I started practicing TK and it failed, so I moved to clairvoyance and I surely improved! I had to find the red card out of the black cards. 7 cards total, so a 1/7 chance to get the red. I got the red 5/10 times. By guessing randomly I should have only got 1 to 2 red cards but I got 5, so that's good. I feel I really could have done better. Anyway, I would feel the top row of 4 and the bottom row and I would feel which row had the red card, it worked really well. I decided to record the practice, but it's a long session I was very cautious and sometimes I wouldn't feel anything for a while. I ended after missing 2 red cards in a row, I took that as a sign I was decreasing in intuition so I stopped. I am very motivated to do better so when I regain my intuition I plan to practice again!

Last edited by Jake G. on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Hey Jake !
5/10 , not bad !!
Your intuition isn't decreasing. Mostly it is our mind with useless thoughts that come up, while focusing on intuition.
Once you mix those ideas, you pick the wrong card. Useless to say, you can train intuition through meditation.

I hope you understand my broken english Very Happy namaste
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:54 am

Hi Jake
5/10 is pretty darned good! I don't know if I have any clairvoyance and/or precog or not but that is pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:12 am

Bereth wrote:
Hey Jake !
5/10 , not bad !!
Your intuition isn't decreasing. Mostly it is our mind with useless thoughts that come up, while focusing on intuition.
Once you mix those ideas, you pick the wrong card. Useless to say, you can train intuition through meditation.

I hope you understand my broken english Very Happy namaste

Your English is hardly broken! I felt that it was decreasing towards the end of the session because I was getting tired and losing concentration.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Okay thanks for supporting me, but in this thread I want to know how you all are progressing. Even if you are no bit intuitive I'd like to know, as well as your future self, for the record. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Okay here's the recorded practice session. It took me a long time to edit it so that's why it's a week late!

Here are the highlights.

Here is the full practice video.

Sorry I had to mute it because I had my radio on.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:16 am

Usually my dreams show me what is going to happen. Sometimes they show me straight the future, sometimes there are different happenings and stuff that tells me the future. While ago I saw some strange dreams and I asked my friend about them and told me that this is going to happen soon: I'm going to lose money because of someones stupidity and great sadness is coming for me. This doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:43 am

Few days ago I practiced Mark's Psychic Clairvoyance Coin Flip Toss Experiment Training Exercise. I always guessed wrong. Guess I'm anti-clairvoyance guy lol.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Lately I've seen things in my mind during meditation, sometimes after and those things actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:54 am

I recently had a dream that I was the second highest score in the admission entrance to my school mastership...and two days ago, it turned out to be that I was indeed the second highest score! 8O It was so sudden, now I wonder that this is an effect of all the meditations I've done in these days or not...

Does this count as premonition and clairvoyance progress...or just coincidence? ;O
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:18 pm

I posted this on the forums earlier: https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t2204-i-used-clairvoyance
Clairvoyance, precognition, or coincidence? What'd'ya think?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:24 am

Ok, so. I'm (sort of) good at Psychokinesis. I need to practice my other abilities. Anyone feel like practicing Telepathy on Skype, or any other abilities?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Reports (C&P)   Progress Reports (C&P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Reports (C&P)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1