Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

achieve progress in my telekinesis :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
torakan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

achieve progress in my telekinesis :) Empty
PostSubject: achieve progress in my telekinesis :)   achieve progress in my telekinesis :) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:38 pm

took two weeks practicing with psiwheel, and also meditated daily and recently achieved today with a container move over so I decided to take a break and after a while started a headache, the pain is a sign of progress?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: achieve progress in my telekinesis :)   achieve progress in my telekinesis :) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:58 pm

If you got headache during the exercise stop for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: achieve progress in my telekinesis :)   achieve progress in my telekinesis :) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:26 am

I'm not an expert of course but I don't think headaches are progress. I think you're probably trying too hard and straining the muscles in your forehead so please, take your training easy and don't hurt yourself Smile. When you're training be gentle, don't force it. Your objects will move but be gentle and don't strain. Try some qigong it's good for getting a feel for energy and also helps you relax Smile.
Back to top Go down
torakan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: achieve progress in my telekinesis :)   achieve progress in my telekinesis :) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:38 pm

thanks for the advice I'll take into account and also practice qi gong with my master, take me a rest during one day and I started practicing again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: achieve progress in my telekinesis :)   achieve progress in my telekinesis :) Empty

Back to top Go down

achieve progress in my telekinesis :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1